Clearo > RDA > Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
hey girl!!! I do all my reading and posting on my phone (very small screen) and I didn't realize that it was you I was talking to you until a few minutes ago, lol how the heck are ya???
If you were in a hurry for your coils and wicks then you went the right route, ordering from fasttech is good for orders that you have time to wait on, sometimes shipping can take a while!!! when you are browsing around on that site make sure you look at the estimated shipping time per item. Some say 'ships within 24 hours' others say 'ships in 5 days' I always try to break up my orders depending on shipping status because some things will come faster than others and since shipping is free you might as well break it up so you receive the stuff that ships sooner faster... one constant in vaping is you can learn something new everyday, lol... I found the site the other day that sold 2 single coils without wicking for $8... Now that is paying toooooo much in my opinion!!! :)
I stopped using cotton not too long ago too on my husbands coils because the silica just last longer for him..... I'm still trying my hand at rebuildables/drippers and sometimes I still use cotton on those because it's easier to get into the coil... for my husband's protanks I definitely use the premade coils/wicks from fasttech cuz it is just so much easier... I can sit and rebuild 25 or 30 heads in just a short amount of time... And they hold up great!!
WOW, you're kidding!!! Maaaaaaan. I just bought one 50 threaded pack and one 50 unthreaded pack (mistake) and dang, they were over $8 each!!! Man, I got ripped off!!

The cotton just wasn't cutting it for me and I'm liking what I got but now a little stupid for not even asking first!! :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread