Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
just do a web search for "808d clearomizers" you should get a few hits.

i know of the top of my head litecigusa.net and vaporkings.com as this is where I used to get them. i think gotvapes had them too.

dont think you will find galss ones that small unless you get like a protank mini or something and a 510 to 808 adaptor.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I don't know any that are made of glass for 808s. Is the V2 a slim model...only 808 threads not ego. Some of the ego stuff wouldn't fit that, like the Halo Triton or Kanger T2.

The Halo triton tank is a Kanger T2...plastic...if you select this, do yourself a favor a just get a Kanger T2, anywhere it is cheaper than at Halo.

Smokeless Image has a new line of Aspire clearos...but I don't think any are glass.

Another option is either and "808 to ego" or "808 to 510" adapter, depending on what you need. The "808 to ego" seems to be out of stock most of the time...hard to find.

Last edited:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Top coil is a warmer vape, but sometimes you get dry hits if it doesn't wick fast enough. Bottom coil is a cooler, more airy hit (your wick and coil are at the bottom of the tank). And I have to disagree on the go elsewhere for the kanger t2 clearos I've tried the cheaper ones and the quality isn't there. What battery are you using? Like brand, size etc so we can point you in the right direction

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
always9988, Thank You for your reply. I am using the V2 set-up. It is an KR808D-1 battery.

In that case you'll want the clearomizers he linked to above me. They're a bit easier to use than the cartomizers and you'll get more flavor out of it. You can get them at smokeless image or halocigs or the site he linked to, along with other accessories that will fit your battery

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

hootietoot

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Mid-South, USA
The new V2 EX blanks have a screw top now, but I also like the e-Smart clearos better. The V2 blanks can vape almost uncomfortably warm (for me) on a fresh battery. The e-Smarts are a bit wider than a standard V2/808 slim battery, but they hold a little more liquid, are less expensive, and seem to last longer overall. I like the wider e-Smart batteries and use both e-Smart and V2 clearos on them.

I actually prefer the smaller 808 batteries/clearos to the more popular 510/eGo setups when not using a full-size mod. They're just so portable! Stick two or three 808 batts with loaded clearos in your pocket or bag and you're good to go for several hours with a variety of flavors so you don't get bored. I really like the tighter draw on the tiny top coil clearos, the better balance with the battery when filled (as opposed to top heavy mini tanks), and they're great for giving new juices (and interesting flavor mixes) a decent test run without wasting a bigger tank and coil.

I even wound up buying a couple of 510-808 adapters for my eGos and Spinners so I also could use my 808 clearos on them instead of my mini PT2s and EVODs. They do make 510 threaded e-Smarts, but I already had a nice supply of the 808 version after my oldest 808 batteries gave up the ghost, so the adapters were more practical.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
I also wanted to add that I wanted a tiny glass clearomizer for my KR808 kit but couldn't find it and that's why I bought the adapters. My Mini Protank may look ridiculous on an 808 battery but at least it works. I bought both adapters so I was sure to have the correct one and so I can use my 808 cartos & clearos on my ego batteries.

If you want glass because you have a favorite plastic melting liquid--I would get some good cartos for that or build your own mini carto tank with a polypropylene syringe for your 808. A skinny carto-tank might work, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread