clearomizer vs. atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaCreamPie

Mar 14, 2012
Vail, AZ
Both my wife and I have been vaping 2.5 months now since we quit the analogs.
The place that set us up sold us a ego650 starter kit with batteries, atomizers, etc.
So I returned to the store for about the 4th time to get more tasty juices and was waiting to be helped.
I noticed an employee selling the same kit to another newbie customer. She was explaining all the ways to fill, dryburn, clean his new pen, etc. She screws on this clear tank accessory and fills it for the first time for him.
When she got to me I gave her my juice order and asked her what was that thing she sold the younger fellow.
She told me about the clearomizers and that you fill them only once a day. I never knew my ego650 was able to accept those. No one ever told me! lol. So I bought two of the low voltage tank clearo's.
To this point I had been dripping 4 drops max into the atty. Constant refilling, leaking etc.
THESE CLEAROMIZERS ARE GREAT! No more drip and drive. No more bottle in your pocket. Just fill this thing up and go!
Also the vapor is quicker, steadier and more abundant and I have had absolutely no leakage, spills, etc.
It also doens't get spit into my mouth like with the attys. And I'm getting more battery life hours as well.
Damn I wish they would have said something from the beginning, I would have never used an atty.
Now I'm a Clearo! Mines yellow my wifes is blue.
If you've been just using attys to this point, trust me, get a low voltage clearomizer!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread