Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapissed

Sep 8, 2012
uk
hi everyone,
can anybody tell me or point me in the right direction,
i have the new kingo with the standard 2ml clearomizer from ok smokey i was wondering if i can rewick this or wont it come apart,
i need to clean it as i use diffrent juices and its all mixed and tastes wierd, i thought about rewicking
can any experts tell me
thanks paul
im not sure if ive posted in the right section sorry if i havent

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I really interested in getting a clearomizer, but I've noticed a few posts on them melting. What makes them melt? The phoenix from gotvapor seems to be pretty durable.

I"m gonna get a photo up this week once I get over my negative feeling about it.........where the tank is fine.........the MOUTHPIECE melted, and it was pretty disgusting.

I didn't even know.......no tank problems, until all of a sudden tasted a funny taste, then got tight.......pulled off the mouthpiece and it was all melted.

No excuse for this kind of thing, IMHO

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
hi everyone,
can anybody tell me or point me in the right direction,
i have the new kingo with the standard 2ml clearomizer from ok smokey i was wondering if i can rewick this or wont it come apart,
i need to clean it as i use diffrent juices and its all mixed and tastes wierd, i thought about rewicking
can any experts tell me
thanks paul
im not sure if ive posted in the right section sorry if i havent

Hello and Welcome, I can't help you as I have no experience with your equipment. Just thought I'd let you know you might get a better response if you start your own thread. Just click on " Post New Thread " on new members main page, just in case you were'nt sure.:)

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
This may be late in the thread, but in reply to the video shared at the beginning... To be honest, in a house with roommates, and friends and family with young children who visit often (children tend to snoop), the last thing I want in my room is a "kit" (they know I vape, but they don't know about all the little doodads and gizmos that come along with it) with syringes in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread