Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
ok, the crown mini 3 just got here.
So i'll compare the crown 3 mini with the Original Uwell Crown....

loving the three air hole slots..
the OG crown has two, and sometimes it feels a little restricted.

top filling has two slots... where the baby beast has one, the mini 3 has 2.
the OG was pretty much wide open for filling, so it's a tighter fit. but it's fine.

the tank is slightly taller than the baby beast as far as comparison on size.
And the same size drip tip.

wasnt sure i'd like the shorter drip tip, but i do. may have to buy more at fast tech.
i like the drip tip cover

70 watts is pretty warm and almost too flavorful right now.
60 watts is pretty good.
50 watts is better for now.
i think i like 42-50,
it gets warm and sweeter the higher you go.

lets see, one tank in and the funny taste is gone. so that's what 2 ml? thats a fast break in.

there is a minimal fill line. unlike the OG, which i would vape till the last drop. Not sure if you can in this tank.
the instruction booklet does say that you must have the airflow wide open for 50 plus watts.

I've pretty muched chain vaped max vg, no wicking issues.
the vapor production is unreal even at 40 watts.

so what's it like changing flavor? well, i emptied the old juice out, ( i wasn't digging the juice) refilled the tank with new juice, and 3 hits later no evidence of the older juice.

the size of the mini can be a problem for heavy vapors who don't want to top off.
i like the size for portability. running to the store, taking the dogs for a walk etc.
side by side it doesn't appear to use up more juice than the OG, it's just a smaller tank.

vaping 2 fisted, one with the OG and one with the mini 3, filled with the same juice, I found that i was preferring the mini crown 3. I found the flavor to be slightly better, the cloud production denser, but not only that, the satisfaction of the inhale and the exhale was better.

Over all if you have the OG uwell crown, this is a upgrade. And in my unprofessional opinion a better vape.
I think the next tank I'll be regular sized uwell crown 3. This tank was everything i wanted it to be. And nothing i feared it would be. So if you are on the fence i say DO IT!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I’ve been using my crown for a long time now. I keep looking at new tanks and think about buying something but I love the crown’s flavor and that it don’t leak. Maybe put a sticker or some spray paint or glitter to fancy up your crown tank because you’ll be hard pressed to find a tank that performs as good. I use the .5 coils also and you can try them out in tc mode. They work quite well and the consistent pull tc provides is really nice. Anyway good luck and let us know what you end up doing because I’d be interested being in the same predicament as you. Also if you go with the glitter&spray paint route please provide pics:w00t:

i just wanted to let you know this tank rocks. i put some juice in this tank that i didn't like in the uwell, alot of people recommended sleeping dragon yellow dragon max vg, i hated it, had some wierd aftertaste.

i loaded it in both uwell crown and crown 3, the crown 3 it was yummy vanilla goodness, i've vaped 15 mls! taste like crap in the OG tank. No leaking or dry hits, i've vaped most of the juice out of the tank. I've settled at about 42 watts.. even tho they recommend 60 plus... Just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying the new tank. And definitely think it's worth getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread