Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i really need advice. i'm not on here much. And i havn't been vaping lately. went back to cigarettes.

i've been using a uwell crown with success. It's just my tanks are old and well they look out dated.

i was looking at the crown 3, but from reading you have to vape that one at like 80 watts.
i didn't like the cleito 120, it was too hot and uncomfortable. so i'm afraid to vape too hot.

I vape my uwell crown .5 ohm at 45-50 watts depending on the juice.

any advice is appreciated!!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You are, my bad. :) Not enough coffee when I posted, sorry.

I'm partial to the new ECU universal coils by vaporesso, they will fit in a lot of tanks and they also have great flavor, come in tons of resistances, have TC coils, and the coils last a long time and get great flavor.

I hope this post is more helpful.... :)

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You are, my bad. :) Not enough coffee when I posted, sorry.

I'm partial to the new ECU universal coils by vaporesso, they will fit in a lot of tanks and they also have great flavor, come in tons of resistances, have TC coils, and the coils last a long time and get great flavor.

I hope this post is more helpful.... :)

Anna
The Estoc Mega has been my go-to tank for the last several days and you're right--the EUC coils are great. I'm using the 0.5 Ohm SS316 coils and they're better in TC mode than the Kanger SSOC or my Kanger RBA head with my own coil in it. I don't push the Estoc past 40 Watts and 400 F because I don't have to.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
euc coil? where will i find those? my go to has been myfreedomsmokes, myvaporstore and fasttech. I havn't been vaping in a looong time so i'm out of the loop :)

I did order a uwell crown 3 mini. too good of a deal to pass it, and i like the look.
i love my uwell crowns. the vape is the best i've had in a long time, just the look gets to me. maybe because i've had the same tanks for a long while.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
@Ladiekali I've been using the original Crown tanks for a couple of years now. Love them. I use the 0.5 ohm coils too. Vape 30 - 40 watts. I have stayed away from the newer varieties (Crown 2, 3, Valarian) as they seem to have mixed reviews.

Since you like your Crown, why not get new ones at fast tech for about $20? They are authentic as that is where I got mine.

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’ve been using my crown for a long time now. I keep looking at new tanks and think about buying something but I love the crown’s flavor and that it don’t leak. Maybe put a sticker or some spray paint or glitter to fancy up your crown tank because you’ll be hard pressed to find a tank that performs as good. I use the .5 coils also and you can try them out in tc mode. They work quite well and the consistent pull tc provides is really nice. Anyway good luck and let us know what you end up doing because I’d be interested being in the same predicament as you. Also if you go with the glitter&spray paint route please provide pics:w00t:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
@Ladiekali in my Baby Beasts I started using the X4 coils because at the time the Quad coils was right in the middle of what they offered. For over a year I have used them and gotten great coil life (5K Puffs average) and nice clouds with wonderful flavor running them at a lower wattage then what is recommended. Next coil change I am going to try the T8's so probably another 2,00 puffs before that but I will update when I try them out. Good Luck

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I’ve been using my crown for a long time now. I keep looking at new tanks and think about buying something but I love the crown’s flavor and that it don’t leak. Maybe put a sticker or some spray paint or glitter to fancy up your crown tank because you’ll be hard pressed to find
tank that performs as good. I use the .5 coils also and you can try them out in tc mode. They work quite well and the consistent pull tc provides is really nice. Anyway good luck and let us know what you end up doing because I’d be interested being in the same predicament as you. Also if you go with the glitter&spray paint route please provide pics:w00t:

you have me dieing in laughter! I did not know i could do the .5 coils in tc.
That would prevent a possible dry hit right?

i watched a review on that swag kit and they said the coils were built just like the OG Crown, but they ofcoarse cost more being a newer tank :( can't beat fasttech prices on the uwell coils. I just like some color in my life :)

I'm anxious on the uwell 3, so many mixed reviews.
and i did pull the trigger on the vaporesso swag kit.
So i'll soon have 2 new tanks to compare to the uwell :)

guess it's time to learn TC

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
@Ladiekali in my Baby Beasts I started using the X4 coils because at the time the Quad coils was right in the middle of what they offered. For over a year I have used them and gotten great coil life (5K Puffs average) and nice clouds with wonderful flavor running them at a lower wattage then what is recommended. Next coil change I am going to try the T8's so probably another 2,00 puffs before that but I will update when I try them out. Good Luck

i ended up never getting coils after i used up what came with my alien kit. (don't have the alien, gave it to my son who freaking sold it instead of giving it back) I for the life of me at the time couldn't figure out what to order to replace them, so the tank has just been sitting here. So i can't even remember if i liked the tank or not. I just remember the coils were more expensive than the crowns too so my attitude at the time was why bother.

but now i'm bored :) so maybe i'll do a stock up on coils for all my tanks after the thanksgiving holiday.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I like to keep a good stock of coils for the tanks I use most often which can get a little extreme when ordering. 25 last order for a few of my regulars. Hard to find one supplier who has every one I need in stock when I have to order. The X4 coils do not come with the Baby Beast as far as I know but I ordered them with the tank. Great coils but variety is the spice of life so I am going by what my buddy @Skold said and trying the T8's next coil change.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
you have me dieing in laughter! I did not know i could do the .5 coils in tc.
That would prevent a possible dry hit right?

i watched a review on that swag kit and they said the coils were built just like the OG Crown, but they ofcoarse cost more being a newer tank :( can't beat fasttech prices on the uwell coils. I just like some color in my life :)

I'm anxious on the uwell 3, so many mixed reviews.
and i did pull the trigger on the vaporesso swag kit.
So i'll soon have 2 new tanks to compare to the uwell :)

guess it's time to learn TC
Yes tc will prevent dry hits. I enjoy it, instead of the pull getting hotter&hotter like watt mode you get a steady pull that when set right won’t burn your lips no matter how long you pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread