Read this! Clive Bates responds to Cali DPH insults to vapefam

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
There is one optimistic event happening around Rochester, NY. Now that's a pretty good size city. I usually say I am from Rochester rather than Newark because not many are aware of us, they always think NJ.

The doctors in this area are recommending vaping over smoking or these drugs that make you go blitzo. There was even in the paper, not an ad, but an article stating the benefits of vaping.

I have some relatives in the Rochester area, heavy smokers all, they need to hear this ...

Can you post a link to the article ?

By the way, "Suddenly" is the title of a really great movie from 1954, with a young Frank Sinatra as a crazed thug trying to assassinate the president in a small California town named Suddenly. A good thriller to watch on a rainy day ... :thumbs:

Reactions: Von Vape

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
1954:rolleyes: so sorry that's too far back for me even though I will be 85 this year.:p Bet Surf and Bones told you that. Like my face lift?

I haven't watched old movies in ages. When I was a kid I loved them. But not in 1954. I always thought they all kissed funny, at that time I was having kissing lessens with my tiny tears doll.

The article was about a month ago so its long gone. It seems like I saw something in my Drs' office suggesting that the medical field should encourage patients to vape, especially
COPD patients. I will ask him what he has on the subject.

Reactions: Von Vape

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
There is that good looking mystery man.:wub: Oh Kent, I lost my butterfly when they changed the format. So sad.:(

It was you wasn't it Kent? Or was it Jim, Jerry or Sam?:lol:

Me:

Where's j0ker?????

Picture gone but....

Here's another :- )

giphy.gif

I forget what the original was - it's been a while. Good seeing you suddenly, suddenly :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread