Clone: Private 2 (Grand Vapor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bern Diesel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
San Jose, Ca
I recently got a Private clone using the instructions on pg.11 and it was a lot easier than I thought. Took about 5 minutes. I wrapped some fine grit sandpaper around an allen wrench and just sanded enough for the pin to move up and down but not too loose. Piece of cake! I waited 2 and a half months for this dam thing to get here and doubt I'll even keep it, but it hits pretty hard. I had no idea it came with silver plated pins.

truebenny

Apr 10, 2014
United States
if anyone is still trying to get one, I just bought mine from ebay. It is a Cigreen clone rather than hcigar or w.e fasttech is supplying.
Threads, copper, brass, and SS parts are A-okay! only thing is you need to give the entire thing a good bath before using. Some of residue, like machining grease, is still on the parts. Although, this one still has to punch out the silver plated "floating pin."

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
if anyone is still trying to get one, I just bought mine from ebay. It is a Cigreen clone rather than hcigar or w.e fasttech is supplying.
Threads, copper, brass, and SS parts are A-okay! only thing is you need to give the entire thing a good bath before using. Some of residue, like machining grease, is still on the parts. Although, this one still has to punch out the silver plated "floating pin."

Fasttech does not carry any HCigar products.
Leo has stated HCigar doesn't do biz with FT.

For some reason almost all clones seem to be covered in machine oil.
Seriously...bath any Chinese clones before use.
I even found machine oil on braided silica!
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread