Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I also recommend originals, especially Kanger and smok. I accidentally got a box of cloned SSOC coils for my Subtanks and regretted it. I wasn't paying attention when I added them to the cart and... They worked ok, but they were only good for about half the amount of juice the originals handled. I still have a few I won't use unless there's nothing left.

Smok has QC issues in their own factory. I can't imagine what the clones would do.

Get the originals, and buy in bulk at fasttech.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I once ordered a 5 pack of cloned Nautilus coils from FT.... never again. A 5 week wait and 3 duds. I've still got the other 2 but it's been so long since I used the Nautilus. I actually left eliquid in it when I put it down for my iJust kit (memories :D) and found it the other day... the e-liquid has turned to gunk inside the tank it's been that long.... would still taste better than the clones though.

I'd highly recommend buying the authentic coils over the cloned coils for that reason alone. Your other alternative is to buy premade coils online for an RBA deck.
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. Cloned coils are definitely out! For now I think I'll just stick with authentic coils.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I also recommend originals, especially Kanger and Smok. I accidentally got a box of cloned SSOC coils for my Subtanks and regretted it. I wasn't paying attention when I added them to the cart and... They worked ok, but they were only good for about half the amount of juice the originals handled. I still have a few I won't use unless there's nothing left.

Smok has QC issues in their own factory. I can't imagine what the clones would do.

Get the originals, and buy in bulk at Fasttech.
Thanks! It's good to know as much as I can about the specific brands I've got. It'll be worth paying a little more and waiting for genuine coils than going generic and wasting money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread