Status
Not open for further replies.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
I should add that the potential of WTA (across the board) is so enormous that realizing I'm constitutionally unlikely to develop that potential with my current level of real interest and passion makes me happy to possibly find a buyer who would. I'd like to see WTA succeed regardless of my involvement. It was always a labor of love and something I believe in still.

:)

humaun565

Unresolved Status
Nov 11, 2015
USA
www.vapingdealsndiscounts.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Well, that time has come...going to put the individual bottles out of stock this morning. Hope everyone had a chance to order. I'd guess so, I'm still catching up on orders...should be all caught up in a week or so.

Hope also people make use of the above thread to order and split up cases for great savings.

Production goes on...I'm training someone now to do it like i do it. I hope to be learning to surf this time next month. Hawaii, baby!

:)

I tried ordering a large bottle (240ml?) a while back and it kept rejecting my card. Checked with the card company and the card was ok.

Is it too late now to try again?

Thanks.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Just a quick update for customer who've been waiting for orders. Worked all week on a large batch. Dumped over half on the floor. over $1000 worth.
It'll be a bit longer. I'm pretty sure I'm selling soon, so hopefully things will normalize soon.
Head's just not in the game. .

Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread