X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Hi Tbev,

Welcome back!

Titanium? Lightweight, strong, chemical resistant, doesn't warp, bind or tear! Hmmm..... My interest is peaked. What materials are you using for electrical and how are you doing the switch? I haven't noticed any picks of it. I'm pulling ~.2ohm these days so I'm curious about the design.

It's always good to get in before the waiting list gets to 2 years. :D

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Nows the time, waiting list had gone from a week to a month in 3 or 4 days. ..

It's s streight copper bar from the battery to the 510, 510 is adjustable brass, stainless steel if you want it. I run 0.2ohm all day everyday on one and about 0.3ohm on another one. Have been for the better part of a year.

PM me your email address if you'd like to get in line. From there I'll send pics to help you decide on options.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
I took the red pill... Time to see how far the rabbit hole goes!

LOL... I have expensive taste. I may have to take a break from ECF after this. Finish my own machine shop so I can at least break even.

You had me at Titanium!:w00t:

These are awesome looking vapor machines. I'm really looking forward to this. I'm getting to be an old fart but this hobby keeps giving me this kid in a candy store feeling... I love it!

Thank you Modmaster "T" :toast::p:D:vapor:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Hey there gentleman thanks for the kind words as always! speaking of bullet proof, we took one of my first mods, I call it "the baby", out and hit it with a 12ga shotgun. It vaped with no problem right after. The video is on YouTube under

"tmodcustoms durability testing"

It's not a great video, I actually love the pattern it put on it, and I'm vaping it right now.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I just got some more material in today. Been playing with heat anodizing titanium, it like super rad.
7fe8e9d006df752855ae33b5ce9d9b1a.jpg
48170b43650121295e9caa5ab27ca9c9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread