Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
yes JHhollier I did most of my rda's. either myself, or my local vape shop owner.......... i have access to every tool and most supplies needed to work my stuff. and luckily have good people around me that work on mods and build close to me as well. when everything else fails.....my Tug is always my "goto" topper.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
The tip is integrated into the RDA. Talking about the vector. It also houses the air slots for controlling your air flow. It's pretty genius really band am all in 1 RDA. Very impressed with the vector myself

Nice build SuperX. And it looks jam up on that yellow. Is your next TMod going to be Ferrari red? Just asking

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
The clear looks *****en'! It's one of my faves ! Do you want to try that or the red? You pick bro..I'm on it!

The clear over 7068 is quickly becoming my favorite. I would post pics but that didn't go so well last time. That bead blasted brass would look sick with clear.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
The tip is integrated into the RDA. Talking about the vector. It also houses the air slots for controlling your air flow. It's pretty genius really band am all in 1 RDA. Very impressed with the vector myself

Nice build SuperX. And it looks jam up on that yellow. Is your next TMod going to be Ferrari red? Just asking

That's the only reason I'm not on the Vector list. I just don't like the feel of the metal. If it could take a 510 DT, I would be on it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I'd be down for the Delrin if you make some for the Vector. I don't mind the metal but Delrin would be a plus for me.

I am thinking I should have gone for the clear on the brass :(

You can always use it, if it gets marked send it back to tom and get a clear coat done at the sane time [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AllPepperS

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Yeah you can send it in whenever. I'm prolly going to make little drip it's for the vector that look like the derringer tip that fit inside the stock one and just act as a mouthpiece so you don't have to put metal in your mouth.
That sounds killer Tom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread