Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I think sometimes his emails must get buried. Once, not long ago, I sent him an email and have yet to receive a reply. Needless to say, it got lost. I don't believe Tom would purposely ignore an email.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Joe KY

Verified Member
Aug 20, 2014
Kentucky
I think sometimes his emails must get buried. Once, not long ago, I sent him an email and have yet to receive a reply. Needless to say, it got lost. I don't believe Tom would purposely ignore an email.

I don't think so either. I just want to get the ball rolling and get my foot in the door, so to say. Thanks for the response. It's all about that patience thing....I really am working on it.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Tamer....you realize there won't be any "tootle Puffing" on a series mod. lol

That being said, the Goon would be an excellent choice!!

Yes I do realize that. But I was counting on my Nardas and Nuppins and M Atties for the job. I'm seriously trying to rationalize my vape budget, but you guys are horrible [emoji27] I'm quickly moving from "it's interesting but I don't need it", to "maybe I should try at least one", to "I can't believe I'm still goonless while all the guys are flaunting their goons". In no time I'm afraid I'll be ordering the goon, and one week after receiving it, I'll be ordering two more [emoji27] That's what happens when I like an atty...triplets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Higher power mods are at their best with an atty that was made for it. I did my research and my name is on the Goon 24 list for my upcoming Nutpunch. Didn't take much of a push, many Stumpy owners gave favorable reviews of the Goon.

Maybe I should order both the 22 and the 24 [emoji848] and end up with three of each??!! [emoji33]
And still call myself a tootle puffer [emoji851]

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Yes I do realize that. But I was counting on my Nardas and Nuppins and M Atties for the job. I'm seriously trying to rationalize my vape budget, but you guys are horrible [emoji27] I'm quickly moving from "it's interesting but I don't need it", to "maybe I should try at least one", to "I can't believe I'm still goonless while all the guys are flaunting their goons". In no time I'm afraid I'll be ordering the goon, and one week after receiving it, I'll be ordering two more [emoji27] That's what happens when I like an atty...triplets

Just get one and try it, Tamer :). I have one and it hasn't left my LBC since it arrived. I wish I could get more, even a Goon 22, but I'm kind of on a spending ban.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Anyone have an idea how long it takes to get a response back form Tom ref the atty lists? I've sent him 2 emails and haven't heard anything, I know he's busy. I'd like to send him some $$.
I'm not getting them, I'll check my junk mail again but there was nothing last I checked.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx

Try the Maker , i like it alot , doesnt leak , flavor is outstanding and its got enough airflow , not crazy airflow but a good in between. Im definitely getting a goon next.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Still loving the ChiNarDa Atty...it just works!!!
I like the narda , when its right its amazing , my first build was great. Been trying diff builds , but i still havnt found the "one". Its either too hot or not hot enough. I have it on my cc , i bet it would be better on a regulated device.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I like the narda , when its right its amazing , my first build was great. Been trying diff builds , but i still havnt found the "one". Its either too hot or not hot enough. I have it on my cc , i bet it would be better on a regulated device.

It took me several builds to get it RIGHT, on both regulated NiFe's and Kanthal A1.

Have finally settled on a 3 mm ID, 6-wrap, 24 awg, coming in at 0.65Ω on a REO Woodvil. Delightful! Not to say the a TC build won't be equally good but my regulated squonkers are otherwise engaged. [emoji18]

Getting the coil height and wicking right takes some experimentation: 45 degrees does the trick for me. The 4-way split of the wick reduces the air too much for my taste...shocking how much airflow you can get out of those TINY air holes.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Think I'm going to buy this atty and ship it to Tom for possible reorientation. United Chaos RDA

Not sure about the positive post metal, I'll call Tuesday to find out what it's made of. Like Tom told me, at the cost it should be SS, but who knows.

I've heard from a very reliable source the flavor is fantastic, although the draw is comparable to the NarDa, which is fine with me. A decent flavorful vape usually requires a somewhat restricted airflow.

I'm not quite sure how this airflow system is configured, the description says it has airflow through the center post. Looking at the bottom it appears to have an airflow hole at the bottom and center of the top cap. Certainly different. Perhaps it can't be BF.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
It took me several builds to get it RIGHT, on both regulated NiFe's and Kanthal A1.

Have finally settled on a 3 mm ID, 6-wrap, 24 awg, coming in at 0.65Ω on a REO Woodvil. Delightful! Not to say the a TC build won't be equally good but my regulated squonkers are otherwise engaged. [emoji18]

Getting the coil height and wicking right takes some experimentation: 45 degrees does the trick for me. The 4-way split of the wick reduces the air too much for my taste...shocking how much airflow you can get out of those TINY air holes.
It surprised me too, my first build was great, i will try the 45° , 22g is all i have so il try and fit 7 wrap , 2.5mm id .

Taytanium

Aug 26, 2016

316L ss 28gx2 fused claptoned w/ 36g or higher nichrom80 6 wrap around a 3mm bit 27-32w for me

snakedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
New York
Let's do another goon run...
Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever....

Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).

Black 24mm goon
1.thomasl
2.penguiness
3. Copterstyle
4. distortoblotto

SS 24mm Goon

Brass 24 Goon

Copper 24 Goon

Black 22mm Goon
1. Joe KY

SS 22mm Goon
1. Squonkoholic (From old list)
2. havok333
3. TheDigital99

Brass 22mm Goon
1. ghola1was

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
The Goon Squad...

goon sqaud.png

Status
Not open for further replies.