Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Lol... No chipping or peeling on this one... These aren't disposable either. Something breaks, I fix it. Period....
image_zps67rr278z.jpeg

Hoarder....!!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Hoarder....!!
That collection belongs to Asbestos... Speaking of LBCs my powder guy was supposed to call today with good news..... No call, I will be dropping in on them tomorrow. I will have news one way or the other tomorrow.

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
image.jpeg
Anybody seen this yet? Psyclone mods - Hadaly? Right up my alley. 2 posts with center coil. What I saw said bf pin available. But we all know they don't squonk anywhere near as good as Tom's. What I saw was $70. Don't quote me though. I'm not sure if it would be a possibility to do some of these & get them done at close to retail catfished. Any thoughts ?
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 56

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Hadaly airflow is similar to NarDa...but double. Airholes look kinda low though.
I'm struggling to find a good pic tonight for some reason. Saw some good ones a few weeks ago but no idea where.

*Edit Here's a pic that shows the airholes.
8f69f11891307b934bb9250638cbd3ef.jpg

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
View attachment 603091 Anybody seen this yet? Psyclone mods - Hadaly? Right up my alley. 2 posts with center coil. What I saw said bf pin available. But we all know they don't squonk anywhere near as good as Tom's. What I saw was $70. Don't quote me though. I'm not sure if it would be a possibility to do some of these & get them done at close to retail catfished. Any thoughts ? View attachment 603091

I'd be in for a Catfish Hadaly! [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

The Hadaly...interesting. I would be interested. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I'm on it.... I know a guy that knows a guy....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Reactions: Slots

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I having doubts about being able to get the Hadalay.... These are set up for small batch hype style marketing. Does such a dis-service to the industry. That said anyone looking for a wholesale price on the LBC; I'm listening. buy ten at a shot and I will negotiate.

NatGasMan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
That collection belongs to Asbestos... Speaking of LBCs my powder guy was supposed to call today with good news..... No call, I will be dropping in on them tomorrow. I will have news one way or the other tomorrow.

Get em! Ready to see some pics! :D

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Mason City, IA, USA
Tom, I received the 2 Twisted Messes Squared yesterday as I was leaving for work. This morning, they are coiled up, fired up and I'm loving them. My Stumpys are now retired.

Now I just need to save up for one of your mods.

Thank you very much.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I having doubts about being able to get the Hadalay.... These are set up for small batch hype style marketing. Does such a dis-service to the industry. That said anyone looking for a wholesale price on the LBC; I'm listening. Buy ten at a shot and I will negotiate.

From FB:

Wholesale Inquiries:
josh@psyclonemods.com (e-mail will be the ONLY method in which you will get a reply. NO PM’s)

May be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread