Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
ALMOST positive this was last version

Havok and anyone else that wants Maker RSAs lets do a list right here.
Be specific on what you want
1. Chowderhead1972 maker blue/ no logo/ stumpy bore
2. havok333 Maker blue/no logo/stumpy bore
3. havok333 Maker media blasted/stumpy bore
4. havok333 Maker grey/no logo/stumpy bore
5. Digital99 Maker blue/no logo/stumpy bore
6. LittleBird Maker blue/no logo/standard 510
7. LittleBird Maker black/no logo/standard 510
8. Slots Maker black/no logo/standard 510
9. Slots Maker black/no logo/standard 510
10. B2L Maker blue/no logo/ standard 510
11. ghola1was Maker red/no logo/standard 510
12. 67Tele Maker Black/Just Black/No logo/No snake-sies/standard 510 (revised finish again)
13. Irish Messing Maker SS/no logo/Stumpy bore
14. Irish Messing Maker SS/no logo/Stumpy bore
15. MFToms59 Maker media blasted/ No Logo/ Standard 510
16. Squonkoholic Maker SS/no logo/Stumpy bore
17. AllPepperS Maker/ Media blasted/no logo/ standard 510
18. Gigdujour Maker SS/no logo/std 510
19. MFToms59 Maker Grey Snakeskin/ no logo/ standard 510
20. ghola1was Maker SS/no logo/stumpy bore
21. Train2 Maker Black (just black, not snake or carbon), no logo, standard 510 bore

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
ALMOST positive this was last version

Havok and anyone else that wants Maker RSAs lets do a list right here.
Be specific on what you want
1. Chowderhead1972 maker blue/ no logo/ stumpy bore
2. havok333 Maker blue/no logo/stumpy bore
3. havok333 Maker media blasted/stumpy bore
4. havok333 Maker grey/no logo/stumpy bore
5. Digital99 Maker blue/no logo/stumpy bore
6. LittleBird Maker blue/no logo/standard 510
7. LittleBird Maker black/no logo/standard 510
8. Slots Maker black/no logo/standard 510
9. Slots Maker black/no logo/standard 510
10. B2L Maker blue/no logo/ standard 510
11. ghola1was Maker red/no logo/standard 510
12. 67Tele Maker Black/Just Black/No logo/No snake-sies/standard 510 (revised finish again)
13. Irish Messing Maker SS/no logo/Stumpy bore
14. Irish Messing Maker SS/no logo/Stumpy bore
15. MFToms59 Maker media blasted/ No Logo/ Standard 510
16. Squonkoholic Maker SS/no logo/Stumpy bore
17. AllPepperS Maker/ Media blasted/no logo/ standard 510
18. Gigdujour Maker SS/no logo/std 510
19. MFToms59 Maker Grey Snakeskin/ no logo/ standard 510
20. ghola1was Maker SS/no logo/stumpy bore
21. Train2 Maker Black (just black, not snake or carbon), no logo, standard 510 bore
Looking good....

BigTrav... This is where you sign up for a maker. A Thump might also be a good idea. I had a Thump on my CC for a while. I might have a Thump in stock.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Im a little behind on this thread.
Should i be sending a check to you tom for the goon...or should i be expecting an invoice from chad?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Goons are 'non PayPal only". A check would get it done as would TW, Pop$, money order, Venmo (not sure how long that one is going to last though).

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Just a heads up:
I'm on the home stretch of the LBC list if you are on the list and you haven't paid yet now's the time.
At a glance I see a few familiar names as well as a few unfamiliar ones. The current group will be shipping Monday and we will start the final listed group.

Ernieball
Rick Cain
Plumeguy
73neb
Chinafields666

plumeguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
These Here United States
Just a heads up:
I'm on the home stretch of the LBC list if you are on the list and you haven't paid yet now's the time.
At a glance I see a few familiar names as well as a few unfamiliar ones. The current group will be shipping Monday and we will start the final listed group.

Ernieball
Rick Cain
Plumeguy
73neb
Chinafields666

Email sent.

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
Just a heads up:

Ernieball
Rick Cain
Plumeguy
73neb
Chinafields666

Mailed a check for the LBC on 7/8. Have you recieved it yet?

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
So think I will look into a netbook, I have a big credit at Amazon. I have been reading about Parallels, Virtualbox etc till my head hurts. I used to be into this stuff but I think a netbook just for this stuff might be easier. Any system requirements for say escribe and the stuff that goes with the SX350J updates? Most of them seem to be 1.5 ish processors, 2g ram, 32 or so hard drives and about 11 inches in size and Windows10. Will that do fine or not :unsure:

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
So think I will look into a netbook, I have a big credit at Amazon. I have been reading about Parallels, Virtualbox etc till my head hurts. I used to be into this stuff but I think a netbook just for this stuff might be easier. Any system requirements for say escribe and the stuff that goes with the SX350J updates? Most of them seem to be 1.5 ish processors, 2g ram, 32 or so hard drives and about 11 inches in size and Windows10. Will that do fine or not :unsure:
Sounds like that should do fine for running escribe. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
New Jersey
I have one, not nuts about it...but it works.

I'm truly not expecting much. I'm sure it won't take the place of the Stumpy. And I'm sure the converted Tugboat is going to urinate all over it, six ways from Sunday. But it was dirt cheap, so I fingered what the heck

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA

Be careful with VirtualBox. I ran VB with El Capitan on my MAC Air but had to reinstall my MAC OS (and everything else) coz, at that time VB was incompatible with El Capitan.

VB may have fixed the problem since, so do your due diligence (Google & the VB site).

The incompatibility is what moved me to PARALLELS.

As for Apple Boot Camp I had a bias against it, founded or unfounded...And, I did consider a Netbook but (already having a Win XP box running) Parallels was a less expensive (and now more stable) option.

HTH

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I don't mean to go off-topic, but does anyone have the Hastur v2s? Is it any good? I just nabbed one pretty cheaply
They're okay, especially for the price. I have a co-worker that even uses one exclusively since it came out, lol.

At the time, they were one of the better options IMO for top air, but when I got my first Thump from Tom, the Hasturs went into the dreaded bottom drawer with all the other unused vape gear.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
to me, if you love your mac enough to have bought a mac in the first place, then why not just run this on your mac, even if it winds up costing the same as buying another pc?

I actually own a few different pc's already, but even so, I wind up using it on the mac all the time because I just like using the mac more in general. the thought of having another pc to maintain and to have to dig out another pc and boot it up just to connect to escribe alone made it worth it for me to do parallels, and having windows on the mac makes the mac itself even better because it means I now really hardly ever have to even bother with my other pc's even for other stuff besides escribe :)

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Mailed a check for the LBC on 7/8. Have you recieved it yet?
I was at work when I sent this, away from my current pile of checks. I did get a check yesterday for your Goon. Let me check for the other check.

Edit to add... Disregard previous message I have your check and will be shipping your Ti LBC Monday with the current group. My apologies.

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
to me, if you love your mac enough to have bought a mac in the first place, then why not just run this on your mac, even if it winds up costing the same as buying another pc?

I actually own a few different pc's already, but even so, I wind up using it on the mac all the time because I just like using the mac more in general. the thought of having another pc to maintain and to have to dig out another pc and boot it up just to connect to escribe alone made it worth it for me to do parallels, and having windows on the mac makes the mac itself even better because it means I now really hardly ever have to even bother with my other pc's even for other stuff besides escribe :)
Thanks for your input on this. You're right about having to maintain a second unit. I have never upgraded to El Capitan, but still using Yosemite. I am guessing it'll work just find getting parallel and a free version of Windows for it. It would be nice having everything I need on one unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread