[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Try an Atomic if you are new to squonking. I could probably live with that if nothing else was available.

I'm not new, I haven't squonked in a while and just wanted some suggestions for what's current. I prefer mid-top side airflow and velocity posts.

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
I'm not new, I haven't squonked in a while and just wanted some suggestions for what's current. I prefer mid-top side airflow and velocity posts.

i think you will dig the chi-narda. i hardly describe rda's as "outstanding" but honestly, I'm pretty impressed. however the 1 con, after getting used to velocity style posts for over a year, the narda deck is a bit weird to build and takes some getting used to. its probably one of the best single coil rda's ive ever used in terms of flavor so im willing to compromise awkward deck for stellar flavor.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i think you will dig the chi-narda. i hardly describe rda's as "outstanding" but honestly, I'm pretty impressed. however the 1 con, after getting used to velocity style posts for over a year, the narda deck is a bit weird to build and takes some getting used to. its probably one of the best single coil rda's ive ever used in terms of flavor so im willing to compromise awkward deck for stellar flavor.

Thanks, where can I find one? I looked on Google and didn't find any links. Does it come with a squonk pin?

Reactions: Kenna

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
Thanks, where can I find one? I looked on Google and didn't find any links. Does it come with a squonk pin?
Catfish sells them.

It's a Chineese clone of the Narda that he modifies for bottom feed.

Go back a few posts for the sign up list.

Last edited:

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
*******RELEASED/ ELIGIBLE FOR PAYMENT NOW**********

Chinardas $45 SXK version... Who's down?
1. Catfish
2. Catfish
3. Catfish
4. Slots
5. Slots
6. Drillert
7. Drillert
8. Squonker
9. ghola1was
10. pwheeler
11. Donutsafterdark
12. Unior
13. distortoblotto
14. distortoblotto
15. snakedoc
16. snakedoc
17. cheeseofvapes
18. cheeseofvapes
19. Raynman
20. Raynman
21. motabrownie
22. tpedwards BAILED
23. tpedwards BAILED
24. YePsTeR
25. Tagi
26. Tag
27. bottomfeeder
28. Tamer El-Meehy
29. Tamer El-Meehy
30. Gigdujour
31. Gigdujour
32. HeiSINberg
33. Beez0527
34. Beez0527
35. LittleBird
36. LittleBird
37. DennyD
38. DennyD
39. Kentastic
40. Kentastc
41. Kentastic
42. Rhody
43. Valkyrie_kara
44. TheKiwi
45. Gotarace
46. drucco99
47. RickCain
48. MoarVapour
49. MoarVapour
50. Nautilusfan
51. MFToms59
52. AllPepperS
53. Boxster
54. Boobsley
55. Hotsauc333
(75 available)
COMBINED SHIPPING WITH THE Narda run is ok.

Will make payment via pop $ shortly

Can I buy one of these?

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes... Send me an email. (Address is in the bottom of my logo.

Thanks! Do you have an answer for me about the Pharoah drip tank modding?
What is the best modded RTA that you sell IYO.
Last question, sorry. Do have any suggestions for a good regulated squonk mod less than $200?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Thanks! Do you have an answer for me about the Pharoah drip tank modding?
What is the best modded RTA that you sell IYO.
Last question, sorry. Do have any suggestions for a good regulated squonk mod less than $200?

I don't think it will work as a Squonker. It looks like the juice needs to,be around the perimeter and air flow is in the center, bottom feeding it would cause the air inlet to fill up with juice. IMO what you are looking for is a Genesis type tank that will work with cotton; the new Narta tank or,the hobo tank would be maybes.

The only tanks of sorts that I have modded would be the nectar (AP) and the Lemagister (Vapinuate) neither of which had much airflow.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't think it will work as a Squonker. It looks like the juice needs to,be around the perimeter and air flow is in the center, bottom feeding it would cause the air inlet to fill up with juice. IMO what you are looking for is a Genesis type tank that will work with cotton; the new Narta tank or,the hobo tank would be maybes.

The only tanks of sorts that I have modded would be the nectar (AP) and the Lemagister (Vapinuate) neither of which had much airflow.

Thanks for the answer on the Pharoah.
What is the best modded RTA that you sell IYO?
Last question, do have any suggestions for a good regulated squonk mod less than $200 that uses 18650 batts?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Thanks for the answer on the Pharoah.
What is the best modded RTA that you sell IYO?
Last question, do have any suggestions for a good regulated squonk mod less than $200 that uses 18650 batts?
As a general rule tanks aren't used for bottom feeding. Most folks are looking for the absolute smallest atty that will meet their needs for airflow.

AU717

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2015
Spring, TX
Let's keep the attys together, the multiple list format is very hard to follow especially for the new kids.
Goon 22 list. SS $60, Black $65 Titanium(24mm) $160

Black (15)$65
1. jazzvaper (money order sent)
2. Nautilusfan - check sent
3. Plumeguy
4. Beez0527
5. Kentastic (Bank transfer)
6. distortoblotto ( Funds sent)
7. TheDigital99 (paid)
8. Kingdal
9. NatGasMan - Check Sent
10. Jord Mosh FB
11. Jas Owens em

Stainless (10)$60
1. ghola1was (paid)
2. NatGasMan - Check Sent
3. Unior
4. Diego Trujillo EM

Ti 24mm (3) $160
1. Distortoblotto paid
2. Nautilusfan paid
3. Asbestos check sent
Stop

Let's keep the Chi-Narda list going $45 (unlimited)
1. Chowderhead1972
2. Plumeguy
3. Plumeguy
4. Nautilusfan - check sent
5. motabrownie
6. jazzvaper
7. V43L1N
8. drucco99

MAtty/Hype clones $45 (10)
1. sarndt0
2. sarndt0
3. ClarkF plus sent in maker hat.
4. AU717

Standard shipping rates apply, no PayPal, no Google wallet, Checks and Money orders preferred

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
My War Horse has arrived and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I haven't learned everything about it yet cause it was setup well when I got it. Escribe is not as scary as I thought it would be either although I don't understand all of it yet. I use an E7 with Damascus panels, this is actually lighter and really not much heavier than a loaded BB rev4. So thanks Tom, job well done, I look forward to putting it through its paces next week at work. BTW I used a Kindle cord to hook it to the computer, I don't know if that's legal or not, but it worked well. [emoji4]
3ef87107e800a1e78406d5cf7046ca26.jpg

Tapapaw[emoji252]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread