Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
i just ordered 250 ml of your close-out menthol. i understand that these were not the juice that you chose to be your signiture juice brand. but these close-out juice is still good right?? i was going to order some of your signiture juice, but funds are a little low and i wanted to get the close-out juice before it was gone, i will order some of the juice you chose to be your brand after the first of the month.
i really like your prices and look forward to more orders in the future. gonna need some 901 atomizers, also at beginning of month. do you have any coupons, or price deals? like say i order 10 or 20 atomizers, get a discount for buying volume? if not i understand. you already have great low prices. i put 36mg strength in the comments box of my order, was that the proper place for it? because that is what i use. thank you very much.

Currently the coupon code "ecigforum" is good for 25% off any item except for closeouts and PG.
As far as the liquids, again, we entered the e-liquid business in April and our normal e-liquid order is about 3000 - 3500 bottles. Prior to putting in a large order we ordered sample orders of various flavors and strngths of 200- 250 bottles from about 6 different "manufacturers". In reality when everything arrived, it was clear that some of these manufacturers were selling the exact same product and by loooking at the packaging and taste we were able to identify that there were about 3 different sources of production. We really did not want to order different flavors from different sources, we wanted to try these products and hang our hat on one supplier. After we went through the process, we realized a couple things. First off Manufacturer "A"'s menthol or Vanilla might be very different from Manufacturer "B" menthol or Vanilla. Our goal is consistancy and to make sure that if a customer enjoys the product we sell, that we will deliver the exact same product each and every time they reorder. After we went through the process, myself and the managers of both my retail stores unanimously identified one of the manufacturers products that we preferred. With that, we then placed a very large order with that manufacturer and those liquids are now known as electronic Ash Holy Smoke! e-Liquids. We are very proud of them and we have a very satisfied following for them both at our retail stores and on our website. As far as the other products we sampled we found that we liked many of them and others not as much. But honestly, even amongst ourselves opinions veried as they always do because it all comes down to personal preference, however the one thing we agreed on was that one product stood out and thats why we chose it. Now for the past 3 months, I have been staring at several cases of the e-liquids we have gotten from the other manufacturers that we didnt choose. I have been taking a bottle here and there for myself. Basically, I could have put these products on my shelves at my 2 retail stores, however you can look at all the comments in this forum and you will only see positive comments. This product is what it is a closeout product that I am selling for very little money so I make no representation except that these come in factory sealed bottles and are the flavors and nicotine strengths as advertised. There is no ulterior motive here, except to get this product off my shelf. The same went for e-cig starter kits. Even before we started selling liquids, we decided to get into the e-cig business. It was a natural fit as I own 2 tobacco shops in the Buffalo, NY area so it was a product that would mesh well with my offering. Same deal there, we ordered 25 kits of many products, DSE901's , RN4075's, LTV9's, M401's, RN4081's and others before we made our decision to make the DSE901 our main product. Back then, I also liquidated the remaining sample kits through our retail stores.

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
On the closeout items, I allocated some for both my stores and the web store. We have been crushed with orders, and I do not want to continue taking orders until we figure out whats left. As soon as we get a foothold on whats left we will make it available again, which will be within a few hours. I have my shipping guy in today on a saturday and he is going through everything and I will put up remaining inventory by 4pm EST. Sorry for that but I do not want to sell something I might not have. We are diligently working on getting this done and I will update availability on the stock shortly.

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Hopefully I'll have the juice Tuesday, if USPS works at normal speeds.

Most likely you will have it wednesday. We use usps priority mail and our shipping dept is open M-F from 8am - 5pm and priority usually takes 2 days. My shipping person was called in to work today however saturdays usps pickup is at 11am and because of the volume of orders, they will all go out monday morning. You will be notified with your tracking info.

Taras

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
do you have 36mg. left? I tried to find out how to put the strength I wanted in and can't find it? Thanks
Sharon.....I just placed an order for 36mg menthol....I was told just to add what strength in the comments section at checkout.I hope I am right on this? Tremendous savings and much appreciated!:)The Wiz!

Sharon.....I just placed an order for 36mg menthol....I was told just to add what strength in the comments section at checkout.I hope I am right on this? Tremendous savings and much appreciated!:)The Wiz!

Well, it says there are 75 units available but it doesn't say what strength. A little bit confusing! I sure have no use for anything less than 24mg's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread