Status
Not open for further replies.

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Well, it says there are 75 units available but it doesn't say what strength. A little bit confusing! I sure have no use for anything less than 24mg's.

Our system only logs the starting inventory, but does not do inventory in real time. Unfortunatly, we only had about 750 bottles of product when the closeout started so we do not have alot of stock. All you need to do is click on the extended description to see what strengths are available in that flavor. Thanks.

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
We have put the remaining inventory up as available. Please click on the product for extended description to see what nicotine strengths are available and make sure to leave you choice in the comment box on the chekout page. Besides French Pipe, we are down below 200 bottles so this closeout will go as long as supplies last. Thanks!

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Hello If I just ordered and it went through does that mean my order will be filled? I just checked the site after ordering and it says out of stock but it let me order. Any help is appreciated!

Gunz

yes your order wil;l be filled in your first choice you listed. All in stock products are now updated and show "in stock"

Taras

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
I have same question as gunz please address as soon as possible and i sent you an email from hailey9**5@yahoo please reply thanks

I see your order and it is being fil;led. you could have used the ecigforum coupon which would have been good on your other items besides the closeouts and would have given you 25% off on those items. I will calculate the discount and refund you via paypal. Just for your and everyones knowledge who are not normal electronic ash customers. Currently the "ecigforum" coupon code is good for 25% off all items except closeouts and PG. All orders taken on this sale will be shipped via usps priority mail and go out first thing monday morning and everyone will get a tracking number. thanks for your order and watch your paypal acct for a partial refund. thanks!

Taras

casey8579

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2009
Near Wilmington NC
Taras, thanks for your great service. I entered 2 orders back to back #557 and #558, you sent me an email thinking your system had mistakenly assigned me 2 order #'s. I emailed you back to clarify it was not a mistake and that I want both orders. Great service and I appreciate the concern. I hope you see the emails and complete both orders.

steve

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
We have put the remaining inventory up as available. Please click on the product for extended description to see what nicotine strengths are available and make sure to leave you choice in the comment box on the chekout page. Besides French Pipe, we are down below 200 bottles so this closeout will go as long as supplies last. Thanks!

Taras

Hi Taras,
Are there any more menthol bottles in stock?
When I click on 30ml or 50ml menthol all I get is "product not found".
Been trying since yesterday.
Thanks

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Is the remaining 50ml/36mg Marlboro $8.99 (as above) or $9.99 (as per cart) ?

Thanks
The closeout Marlbro is sold out. There was a very limited amount available of Marlblo (about 170 bottles) which was put on closeout for 8.99 over the weekend. The remaining few were posted early monday at 9.99 and sold out quickly. The only remaining flavor in stock as far as closeout product is French Pipe.

Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread