Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Feb 3, 2020​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
First time customer, and I shopped during their big holiday sale and made a purchase of $170 on 1/23/20. I knew they would be back on 2/1/20 and would begin shipping orders. Site says "48 hours fast shipping" so I e-mailed them yesterday to ask the status of my order since it was still being processed and I am moving soon. Received a three part response this morning that shipping will not occur until after 2/10/20 due to the virus, and that my order does not qualify for the promo code I used and paid for almost two weeks ago. WHAT? I ordered pods in good faith, paid, and have patiently waited for them to ship it, all the while they have had my money. They claim the code was not good for this specific product, but NO WHERE did it say this or I wouldn't have ordered from them. I simply chose this vendor with a better price after shopping around. So that great sale for the product I'm out of and have been waiting for? Not coming.
I pointed out that I made my purchase according to their own website and added the code as instructed, which it accepted, because I thought I was allowed to. That was the point of the holiday sale. They immediately sent me a refund and refused to honor this sale. So not only am I not receiving this item I'm out of, but I have now missed all the other sales and discounts from reputable vendors. I would post their snarky response, but don't want to break the rules. But essentially, it's better that the customer lose money than them even if this was their oversight.
I know they are an ECF vendor, but this is just bad business. You should honor the price I paid that your site charged, and then ship item promptly. Don't make people have to come to you wondering when you'll get around to shipping it only to suddenly cancel their order because you didn't disable a code for items I didn't even know WEREN'T eligible. Your customer service and failure to deliver on a first-time purchase is underhanded and very bad business.
And I am still out of pods and will now have to wait longer and pay a lot more for them because the sales are over.
I do have screenshots and e-mails for proof of this transaction.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread