Cloupor 30w Mini Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got my Cloupor 30w Mini Box Mod from vapenw.com for $29.99 + $5.00 flat shipping, or you can get free shipping from them if you order some juice.

So when I got to opening my package, it was like opening a Christmas present....... Inside, I found the VIP After sales warranty card, the instruction manual, the battery guide (how to properly put the 18650 battery in), a small velvety pouch, tbbhbad batch they sent outyin the beginning or production.

So to check a Cloupor 30w Mini, you must attach a dripper . When you fire it for rhe first time there is a slight delay, .5-1 seconds before the device will first from when you hit the fire button. When you press the fire button, hold the fire button for 15 seconds. If the device shows a message too hot then you have a Cloupor 30w Mini Box Mod that was part of the bad batch and then you should contact Cloupor. I have included contact details for Cloupor below. If you hit the fire button for 15 seconds and not hing happens, then the device with basically stop itself from firing anymore and shutdown.

This box is great, it is very hand friendly. I have had mine for a complete 12 hours and I love it. I have talked to many friends who have said they don't like Cloupor devices and some that don't like Sigelei, but I guess to each his own.

This box is quite heavy for the size:

Cloupor 30w Mini: 119g without battery
Cloupor 30w Mini: 164g with battery
Cloupor 30w Mini: 228g with battery and Kanger Subtank Mini

Sigelei 100w vr2: 136g without batteries
Sigelei 100w vr2: 216g with batteries
Sigelei 100w vr2: 282g with batteries and Kanger Subtank Mini

I say at $35 you can't beat it. It is a hell of a vape. I love it. I wouldn't use the pass-through though, I would just swap batteries when needed. If your looking for a Mini sized box that is pocket friendly, has good battery power, and your mainly looking for tank use, then look no further than this. Also get it from vapenw.com

Attachments

• 20150317_014300.jpg
    20150317_014300.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 126

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I've been buying every form of vape gear for over 5 years now and the Cloupor Mini is by far the best thing I've owned so far. I'm putting the Specs below but just want to say here that I couldn't believe how small this little 30 Watt device looked sitting in the center of that nice small box it came in. It was love at first sight. You can get it at FT for a few pennies over $28 at FastTech with free shipping. FT also has the silicone wraps for it now (two styles). There's just no reason not to buy a back-up or two at this price.

Since I haven't vaped over 15 Watts yet and see no reason to go above that, this little APV is perfect for me. It looks good, it feels good in the hand, and I've actually lost interest in anything new coming out now. At long last I think I've truly found my Mod Nirvana. My favorite features are it's tiny size (3 in. tall, not quite 1.5 in. wide), getting to replace the batteries so it'll last me forever, the magnetic battery door, and the adjustable 510 connection that lets any atty fit.

For toppers, the little glass Lancia RDA's look terrific on this mod, and I also use Kayfun Nano's, the D-base tank with Sofia, the Nautilus Mini, and whatever else is handy.

30 Watt
77mm x 36mm x 22mm
Inexpensive at $28
Perfect size (tiny but snug in the hand)
Built like a tank (sturdy/good heft)
Good looking black finish (comes in silver too)
Adjustable pin (screw)
Discreet and clicky buttons
LED is bright and flipable (Volts, Watts, Ohms, seconds used)
Power button on atty side
Cuts off at 15 seconds for safety
Exchangeable 18650 flat top batts
Good battery life (no batt drop off)
Magnetic door
Optional USB charge (I don't use this)
Extra screws, magnets, one mini screwdriver, manual in a very nice box.

I couldn't recommend this little mod any more highly! I just couldn't be any happier. And I won't tell you how many I have or you'll have the little men with the white coats come and take me away and I don't wanna go. :) I don't quite understand how Cloupor can make such a top-notch 30 Watt Mod and put it in a really nice box and include all the things they do, for such a very low price. But I'm sure glad they do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread