Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I ended up ordering a bunch of the ones all of you recommended so thank you tons for that I also caved and ordered a red wine flavored juice lol seems kinda gross but I love wind so much I have to try it plus it was only $3 for a 10ml you cant go wrong there
I hope you'll come back and let us know what you think of them once you try them.

whitmoresydneym

Dec 22, 2015
Do it yourself. Get your favorite coffee beans and fine grind them. Take about 1 ounce and soak in 2 ounces Everclear for about 30 days. Then past it through a paper coffee filter into an empty flavor bottle you've used up. I did this with pipe tobacco. Maple Burl.

I've always wanted to try to make my own but the whole idea of it scares me lol I feel like id mess up every time

Reactions: Foggy Road

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
I love coffee too & thanks to member Baditude have found 2 that are both really good. Organic flavors too.

www.vaperite.com/flavored-double-espresso.html

www.vaperite.com/flavored-kona-cream.html

Both used to say "organic" but now I don't see that, "natural" seems to be used these days. I didn't look closely at all. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't like sweet & perfumy liquids & these fit the bill perfectly.
They have sample packs too & a lot of mixing choices.

Enjoy
JC

Treborsmug

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2014
Dallas Texas
I've always wanted to try to make my own but the whole idea of it scares me lol I feel like id mess up every time
I need to revise my statement. Don't use the coffee filter to strain. To much gets soaked up. I ended up cutting open a pyramid tea bag (Lipton Spiced Tea). It's a real fine mesh screen. Works like a funnel if you cut just one edge open. Just use a small bottle to put it on and let the liquid drip through. Squeeze out the remaining liquid which is the most concentrated. Using a 30ml bottle for the soaking will yield about 20ml of your 'now' extract. Increase the flavor strength by adding more ground coffee during the soak time. Also going to 60 days increases it. If you have the Patience.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I guess I've been trying the wrong places to buy coffee flavors. And I love coffee and grind my own. Thanks everyone for mentioning some places to purchase some coffee vapes. I'll be sure to start trying some of them.

It has been a year since I bought any coffee flavors from Mt. Baker. But I seem to recall I really liked their Coffee and Hazelnut Coffee. Ordering 30ml bottles I would run out before two weeks and then I finally ordered an 8oz bottle. Huge mistake, it is still in the frig after a year. I liked them when freshly made. But after two weeks the clear juice turns really dark and then tastes like crap. It will also clog coils in minutes which doesn't help either. I tried mixing it with other e-juices and nothing helps. It still taste like crap and clogs coils.

One of my ADV is Yeti Vape HazCap (hazelnut cappuccino). Since I haven't found a very good coffee e-juice yet, so I can't say it is the best or anything. But it is something I can vape all of the time. I go through about 120ml a month and I always stay stocked with at least two or three 120ml bottles of it in the frig. This is the juice that keeps me from going back to analogs. If it wasn't for this one, I would have gone back to smoking.

Sweet-Vapes claims they are famous for their coffee flavors. All or most of their coffee juices contains alcohol. Originally I didn't think that would be a big deal, but it was. Although shaking it up and opening the cap for a few hours sure tames it down. I've been buying small bottles of their Nutty Coffee for about a year now. Problem was I never had enough of it for long. I would quickly vape it away and I still haven't figured out what it actually tastes like.

Well I figured I am finally getting enough of it and ordered one 120ml bottle last month (50 bucks) and two weeks later ordered another 120ml bottle. The first bottle is almost gone now. And I still can't figure out what it tastes like. It isn't really nutty or coffee like to me. But it is something and I can't even yet tell you whether I like it or not. It is very strange stuff.

Also just tried a 30ml bottle of Sweet-Vapes Starbuckets Cappuccino. Nothing like a cappuccino to me. It tastes like some sort of fragrance. It isn't awful or anything and I can vape it and all (but not for long). But I can't tell you exactly what it tastes like because I don't know anything that tastes like it. I don't see myself ordering anymore of it.

I tasted some other brands of coffee juices. But those taste very much like Mt Baker Coffee after steeping for over two weeks. Basically like crap.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I may be in the minority here, but Hangsen Coffee is really good. No BS coffee, cream, and sugar. It is a Chinese juice (some people are bugged by that for some reason), but it is an amazing basic flavor.

When I first started vaping and bought an ego like device and some juice at a grocery store. I got home and I ordered some Hangsen. No coffee flavors but Strong Mint and USA Mix (tobacco) direct from China. And correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they very high in PG? They don't give the ratio it is mixed with, but it seems very high to me. I never ordered anymore Hangsen and I still have those bottles which are still almost full. Hangsen taste like it has a lot of chemicals in it to me. The good news is that I don't think that stuff ever goes bad. Taste the same as it did a year and a half ago.

Reactions: Liskrig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread