Not open for further replies.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
After two weeks and 60ml of vaping on my build I pulled it apart to find this:

IMG_20151005_225540_edit.jpg

Another thing I love about unflavoured juice!

I used to rewick every other day when I vaped flavoured juices, even then they never came out a clean as this.

I only opened it up to see how it was fairing after the 60ml.

Looks like it can go another couple of weeks without attention :)

Chip H.

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2015
Don't know if unflavored is the whole picture so much as "properly" flavored. Using commercial juices, yeah, there's a lot of crap in some of those that probably shouldn't be in juices if for no other reason than what they do to wicks and coils. For example, once I tried Vape Wild's Strawberry Mojo, and after enough aging it did taste surprisingly like a mojito (not really a strawberry mojito, but a solid mojito flavor all the same). But after ~5mls of the stuff the wick, the coils, the chimney, etc. were all gunked to hell. Worst gunker I ever tried, and if it's gunking the chimney like that, reasonable to assume it's also gunking my lungs like that :nah: After I finished that bottle never even considered ordering it again in spite of being a decent flavor.

But, my own DIY stuff? Never really have to change anything except when I manage to singe the wick.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I did the same thing when I started using the Goblin v1, taking record of how many times I filled it over time and also checked it around the 60ml mark.

Unflavored causes little to no residue on the coil surface, love it. You can just keep going, there's usually no off taste of an old wick.

Reactions: Caterpiller

mosler1187

Feb 3, 2014
Alcalde,NM
I average about 200ml on a wick if I wick the rayon tight enough. My ADV is Vapewilds spearmint I put one 30ml bottle of max vg 6mg in to a 50ml bottle and fill the rest with vg. Gotta love rayon and how long it lasts. I will agree on pre made juice is dirty if I vape the 6mg spearmint straight I only get about 80 to 90ml before I need to rewick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread