Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
there's
cigalikes

Ego class (or vape pens:rolleyes:)

Mechanicals

Tube or box regulated mods.

80 classes,,,,,,,,,,, lol stop

Never worry about the ones you still smoke, always focus on the ones you didn't.

Sometimes all it takes is a slightly better tank or battery for it to take hold, other times its just hard to let go. As long as your trying is all that matters

And, well, like I tell people all the time, I don't try to offend people, but sometimes it does happen. But I'm not a Facebook status- you don't have to like me. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vannie

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
It happens. Usually when the wick has sat soaking for a while.
Nicotine liquid in the eye is an "ouch" moment. Best to stand back for the first fire of your device, or not peer to closely at your lovely shiny new atomizer. :)
Hahaha! I was raising it up, to vape. It was a good shot for sure, still a bit shocked over it. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be, after the initial hit. I rinsed my eye pretty fast and continue to flush it for quite some time. I was scared to death it was gonna burn a hole through my eyeball. It was blood shot for a while, and still may be. I haven't checked it since. As long as I can see just fine, I'm good ;)

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
there's
cigalikes

Ego class (or vape pens:rolleyes:)

Mechanicals

Tube or box regulated mods.

80 classes,,,,,,,,,,, lol stop

Never worry about the ones you still smoke, always focus on the ones you didn't.

Sometimes all it takes is a slightly better tank or battery for it to take hold, other times its just hard to let go. As long as your trying is all that matters

And, well, like I tell people all the time, I don't try to offend people, but sometimes it does happen. But I'm not a Facebook status- you don't have to like me. ;)
I don't like most facebook statuses anyway ;) lol I am loving focusing on the one's I haven't had :D It's amazing how hard I THOUGHT it would be, and how much easier it is in reality.
I think I will just come up with my own name for my, Mod! I like naming things anyway :)
Sometimes, offending people is the easiest thing to do these days. I don't get easily offended, unless I am under attack. I am pretty sure that would be classified as, ...... off though for me..lol

Reactions: DaveSignal

Vannie

May 19, 2015
Clifford Pa
We try to keep it calm here, but its the internet so........

I wish you the best of luck, don't be afraid to keep asking questions, no matter how silly you think they are.
lol... A lot lost in transition, using the internet. Thank you so much :) I will ask away, as they come to me. Seems like I can find a new one everyday with this subject.

Reactions: Thrasher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread