Collapsed spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I just had my second spring collapse in a month from a short leading to me tossing another atty into the trash even though it looked fine and was flush on the bottom.

Could the battery be doing this and not a direct short? I never threw the battery away on the first spring melt and it could be that it was the same battery.
Hello Pion
Please send the mod to me I will repair it and send it back asap. Please put a note with your email address and a brief description of the problem .Also empty any e juice in the mod .

pion

Mar 1, 2011
Western Pennsylvania
Hello Pion
Please send the mod to me I will repair it and send it back asap. Please put a note with your email address and a brief description of the problem .Also empty any e juice in the mod .

ok. I will miss it terribly. I plan to send it overnight. Can i enclose a check to have it returned overnight? Where do I send it?

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
ok. I will miss it terribly. I plan to send it overnight. Can i enclose a check to have it returned overnight? Where do I send it?
Yes the address would help sorry about that long day . I will send a paypal request as soon as it arrives . Make sure on the note state you want it expressed back to you

Reos Mods LLC
120 Ida Jim Rd
Alfred Me 04002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread