What's your favorite color(s) Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
Sold my regular size black/blueLED and bought a Satin Silver mini with blue LED. I was just too worried about ruining the finish. But I may buy the bronze next <.<...then white...
Just bought Stardust's black w/ blue led to add to my satin silver w/blue led :) LOVE the black w/ green led but I got both of mine for close to one of them new. Hard to justify spending $100 more for a different LED, but I'm sure one day I'll give in.

TekSone

Feb 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I have the V2.5 regular size on Satin Silver and Black and I am planning on getting a mini. I'm really gravitating towards the Satin Silver, not because of the price but because of how it looks. Also the black seems to mark up a bit easily. My boyfriend has the Metallic Bronze which has a seemingly different coating which is a little more textured and I like that.

I think my favorite list goes as follows:
Satin Silver/Metallic Bronze (tied)
White
Red
Purple
Blue
Black/Pink (tied for last)

Provably wouldn't buy any color after white.

I bought a Black Satin ProVari full size, the color started to fade after 2 weeks. I did get ejuice on the tube a few times, but not sure if that did it. I sent it back to ProVape and they put a new tube on it. I had already sold it before I got it back. I took that money and bought a Satin Silver Mini. While the full size was away I was relying on my mini and I started not to care for the full size too much anymore. Then I ended up buying 2 more ProVari Minis [Titanium White/Blue and Cherry Red/Red (color/LED)], I couldn't help myself. I love the size of the minis. So all together I have 3 mini ProVaris, all with standard and extension caps. Because of the color fading issue I always have a clear JWrap around. I don't use the ProVari until it has a clear JWrap on it. I plan to buy other ProVaris in this color order:

Satin Silver done
Titanium White done
Cherry Red done
Purple/Metallic Bronze (tied)
Blue/Pink (tied)
Satin Black

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Cary, North Carolina, USA
Honestly when I first saw the Satin blue I wasn't sure, then it started growing on me so I bought it and told myself, if I don't like it I will wrap it. Once it got here my first reaction was, "The pictures of this did it no justice" It looks so much better in person!!

Now I almost want to wrap it to protect it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread