What's your favorite color(s) Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
I have the V2.5 regular size on Satin Silver and Black and I am planning on getting a mini. I'm really gravitating towards the Satin Silver, not because of the price but because of how it looks. Also the black seems to mark up a bit easily. My boyfriend has the Metallic Bronze which has a seemingly different coating which is a little more textured and I like that.

I think my favorite list goes as follows:
Satin Silver/Metallic Bronze (tied)
White
Red
Purple
Blue
Black/Pink (tied for last)

Provably wouldn't buy any color after white.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
My favorite, they dont make anymore.Its the polished chrome.

you mean this one?

P6290071.jpg
sitting next to my custom matte finished one, have a brushed SS im working on now.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I like my satin blue (blue LED) and satin black (green LED). I thought that I would want a red one, but I'm not a fan of the brick/cranberry color. I like the custom candy apple red that a couple of people have done.

View attachment 225941
theres a wicked candy apple one in the classies now.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks, but having 8 mods in my collection, two of which are Provari's, I'm content with that number.

I'm reasonably set with cartotanks (20), RBAs (2), and clearotanks (3). Good supply of cartomizers. I've got around 16 AW IMR batteries in four sizes. Three battery chargers. Enough juice to last me until the Zombie Apocolypse or a FDA ban, whichever comes first.

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
I'm about to order a mini and I am really torn between buying a Satin Silver and a Metallic Bronze. Satin Silver seems to get good ratings for durability (I would know had I not of covered my v2.5 regular satin silver in a jwrap). I have a Satin Black but it looks like it wears pretty easily. My boyfriend has the Metallic Bronze and it's a different texture than the black and seems to fair well.

Suggestions? This is a big decision!

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
My favorite, they dont make anymore.Its the polished chrome.

Agreed. I've been using my chrome provari for over a year now and it still looks awesome, even though ive dropped it a bunch of times. Though, I still think the Gold one they have would be number 1. Do they even still sell the gold ones?

Cheers.

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
I have a satin silver, it looks the heat with my "Beta" (Satin) Kayfun 3.1. Satin silver to me looks good with polished, brushed or satin finished vape delivery devices. My faves are the Kayfun, Richman RBA and scuba tank. IB tanks with stainless caps look great too, they are really thin so they don't over do the shiny.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I have silver w/blue LED and a mini in metallic bronze w/green LED. I'm a bit biased but the bronze is a really nice color. I have received favorable comments on it from other vapers. Outdoors when it's really bright, the green LED is occasionally a bit hard to see, but it looks really cool with the bronze. ETA: If I got another one it would be red, purple, or the upcoming promised chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread