Not open for further replies.

flimflam

Sep 10, 2011
UK

flimflam

Sep 10, 2011
UK
Hi,
Yes they will fit 510 as well as 808, as will a drip tip and you can get those in different colors. I personally prefer the feel of a drip tip but they are more expensive.
Thanks for that. So would you recommend drip tips instead? Like, if I was carrying a bunch of them about would the juice be likely to spill out or evaporate or something? (Sorry, bit of a noob)

Thanks,
John

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
And NiteLiteVapor.us has Boge standard res cartos in 3 colors (black, white, tan) - if you are using standard res that could help signify certain flavors. I don't think they have the colors in LR.

I use colored drip tips as a mouth piece instead of an endcap. I get them at LiteCigUSA.net - their clear colored 510/901/KR808D-1 drip tips usually fit my Boge and KR8 cartos.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
juice shouldn't leak out of a cartomizer, if it isn't overfilled in the first place.
(Which I have done too many times to count)
Not sure if it would evaporate sooner with a drip tip versus an endcap, they both have holes in the end.
I would guess the liquid would eventually evaporate, simple because it's liquid, but not during a work day for instance.
I would think it would take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread