Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Multicolor End Caps - 5 Pack - Accessories

tips-2-1.jpg

I don't work for them - just love the company and the idea!

Just came out today and then another member suggested buying these to put around your juice bottle to color coordinate:
View attachment 45954

Also if you read post #14 it appears they will work on 510 cartos. Will test mine when they come in also. Not doubting anyone - just a second opinion:)

Last edited:

birdbrains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
New York, NY
The Volt is an 808 although Smokeless Image's clear version of these go onto my 510 smoktech dual coils just fine and I think I've stuck them on Boge 2.0 cartos as well. I'm not positive the colored ones are exactly the same but I just have all of these in the same bucket and interchange them when I don't have a drip-tip handy.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
The Volt is an 808 although Smokeless Image's clear version of these go onto my 510 smoktech dual coils just fine and I think I've stuck them on Boge 2.0 cartos as well. I'm not positive the colored ones are exactly the same but I just have all of these in the same bucket and interchange them when I don't have a drip-tip handy.

Glad you could answer that - I was waiting for mine to come in to check!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Nice, I just ordered some. I got a Volt from them that I ended up passing on to my brother after I upgraded, but they seem like a great company.

I am really loving the customer service, the products and now these. Eventually hope there are even more colors!!!!

marcellus7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Alabama
I am really loving the customer service, the products and now these. Eventually hope there are even more colors!!!!

Yea these are a great idea. I tried taping little pieces of paper with labels on them to my cartos but I got lazy and I now have to try sniffing or vaping them to see whats in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread