Come down to VaperDepot.com, for all your ecig needs, VAPE HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
Got it today! It's a very nice mod but doesn't hit too well. Kinda light on the vape-needs more power. I did manage to put an LR 306 on it but still lacks power-not enough push for the 306. The cartos work fine on it, I'm just used to more power. I like the usb feature and can easily use as a passthru. I will continue to play with it using various attachments I have and see what I can do to improve the hits. The feed system seems adequate and installs very easily but only one bottle and needle come with the kit. I suppose that if I can improve this baby I will try and order more when available but at this point I don't need them. I'll report back later.:unsure:

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
we just got some real nice budget 5V box mods in at vaperdepot.com!

http://www.vaperdepot.com/ecig-mods/73-5v-black-box-mod

5V, 510 connection, runs on 2 14500 batts, master on/off switch, nice button..... $40!!

5V_Black_Box_Mod_4e1ef74eb83ba.png

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
You might want to contact Tony at Cropduste901.com. He has this sweet little mod called the B52 that is awesome. Produces tons of vapor and uses 14500 batteries. I have used the 510's, 808's, Ego, Echo and now the B52 and the B52 is by far my favorite. Not too big for a female to use either. It takes Echo cartos and is not very expensive! Tony is a great guy to work with and I think these would sell well. Don't know if you could make a deal with him or not but worth a try.

Caddyman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Delaware USA
chaseweb.biz
Big Saturday BUMP!

We have been quiet recently dealing with some real life stuff but we are back! we just got a big ol' order of new stock, and we have the same great prices as always!!

we got shorty 510 extensions, lots of ego kits, ego-t, mega pass throughs, XL E2 cartomizers, LOTS of new Dual Coil cartos, XL dual coils, MEGA clear Dual Coils, G4 cartos, cool new drip tips, and much more!!

Stop by today and check it out!!

VaperDepot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread