• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Come Meet Harmony Gardens LIVE and IN PERSON at Albanese's in Waukesha-July 17th at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Tosa's contemplating a ban - with e-cigs specifically mentioned - for all their municipal buildings. It'll be a complete blanket ban against anything tobacco - smokeless, the orbs, EVERYTHING. They even want to go as far as to keep people from using in their CARS on municipal properties.

Their reasonings behind PV's - it LOOKS like a cig, and peeps might get confused - pffffffffffft! Boneheads!

We need to come up with a plan and a way to get in to give these people good, solid information - so it's suit up for battle, guys. This is what we need to talk about (between shots and general socialization) at the meeting this weekend.

Need input, need you all there!!!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
awww thanks Vicks,,, but alas,,, apparently not a huge draw, though,,, lol

Come on and vape with us people!!

You're a draw enough for MlrGrl - for Gena and Tom, for Whtt on the other forum, for ME, and I'll bet C-Kool shows up, too :D

He won't be able to resist ya!

T-minus 7 hours for the meet! I'm so excited! I get to see my vaping friends, my son will be there to play with KC's girls, and even my new guy's mentioned he'll show after his band practice....

I'll say it again....

YouTube - The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
That was a fabulous meeting...we have so much fun when we get together!

And big bonus - getting to see Harmony after an absence of a YEAR! You simply have to make it to more of our gatherings, Dale...you're so fun to have with us!

We really are a great little group :D

We've got a next meeting time already planned out - August 14th, in the Milwaukee area, evening. Plan on live music being part of the festivities. I'll let everyone know place and time when I've gotten more details....

It's gonna be great :D

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I am bringing more juices to give away. Watermelon, Juicy peach and Tropical Nights! I am also bringing batteries for you Vicks!

Thanks for the Tropical Nights, hon!!
And I just realized I forgot your bowl at home! Guess I'll have to bring it next month and make everyone wonder why we have a bowl on the table LOL

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I'm all up for an exchange - I've got some stuff that just doesn't appeal to me personally....and I'll be sharing out some Essence for anyone who hasn't tried it yet. I've got Dark Chocolate (my fav!) and Coconut Cream.

Placed my order for Dark Chocolate & Coconut Cream last night!!
And the brain is still churning on the fistpack. Good thing he's closed for another 6 weeks to give me a cooling off/lets really think about this time LOL (like really, what's to think about - varible volts - too cool!)

And thanks again for setting me straight on soft/hard tip cartos! Now I'm really in love with them with my 901 tips.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
That was a fabulous meeting...we have so much fun when we get together!

And big bonus - getting to see Harmony after an absence of a YEAR! You simply have to make it to more of our gatherings, Dale...you're so fun to have with us!

We really are a great little group :D

We've got a next meeting time already planned out - August 14th, in the Milwaukee area, evening. Plan on live music being part of the festivities. I'll let everyone know place and time when I've gotten more details....

It's gonna be great :D

Thanks, and I will Vicks! I had a blast!! I can't seem to sign into that other forum,,, I might have to register with a new id. grrrrr lol

I loved all the tasty juices!

It was great to finally meet MlrGrl, too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread