Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Got my order yesterday :)

Fast arrival as always.

On to the flavors..... Raspberry....Top notch. Flavor is good and vapor is nice in a 901 Atty. Waiting on my order from ikenvape so I can put some in a carto. Vapor Production was above average for PG/VG blend and TH was just what you would expect.

Fruit Stripe Illusions.....What is there to say really. It tastes exactly like Fruit Stripe Gum. Not kinda close, not almost, EXACTLY. Flavor shines on this one. TH and vapor are on par for a PG/VG blend ;)

BTW thanks :) (You know what im refering to :) )

Last edited:

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Hey Guss,
Got my order of samples and I just LOVE your Hawaiian Pineapple, Mystic Cherry, Kentucky Cherrywood, as well as the Minnesota Menthol, even the others that aren't particularly my thing are tasty! Wow, best sampler pack I've ever gotten. Should have known that "made in Minnesota" was worth trying .. best people in the best place in the world! I"ll be placing an order again real soon (soon as my credit card recovers)

Flavor suggestion ... a good strong espresso or dark rich coffee ... I didn't try the coffee you have cuz it has cream/sugar, but I would buy an strong double shot espresso or dark coffee flavor.

Wish I could have come to the meet, but I didn't hear about it til the day of and had other plans. Plus, it's a 2 hour drive. But let me know about the next one, I'll try to make it!

Anyone who hasn't tried these wonderful juices, you are missing out on something fantastic! Reasonable prices too, and super fast shipping, Vermillion River gets a 10 in my book!

Peace,
cleo (in Richmond)

I agree 100% Cleo. Their juices are wonderful! =)

(Stupid signature not working...lol sry)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got my order yesterday :)

Fast arrival as always.

On to the flavors..... Raspberry....Top notch. Flavor is good and vapor is nice in a 901 Atty. Waiting on my order from ikenvape so I can put some in a carto. Vapor Production was above average for PG/VG blend and TH was just what you would expect.

Fruit Stripe Illusions.....What is there to say really. It tastes exactly like Fruit Stripe Gum. Not kinda close, not almost, EXACTLY. Flavor shines on this one. TH and vapor are on par for a PG/VG blend ;)

BTW thanks :) (You know what im refering to :) )

Thanks Ruppy, very glad you liked our new flavors, and btw, you are very welcome, thanks again..

atomizer mizer

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
USofA, Alabama
I would just like to say a word of thanks to all the support from ecf members. The response to our free sample and the 10% discount for ecf member has been outstanding. Thank you for your support.

I appreciate the two day shipping on my orders. I never knew priority mail could move so fast. Both my shipments from vermillion river e-juice arrived within 48 hours of ordering.
thank you:)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I appreciate the two day shipping on my orders. I never knew priority mail could move so fast. Both my shipments from vermillion river e-juice arrived within 48 hours of ordering.
thank you:)

You are very welcome, thanks again, we really appreciate your business.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Cinnamon Rolls! Oh yummy! I was going to order Saturday. Glad I waited.

Hi HollieGolightly, Yes the Cinnamon Rolls is awsome, you can choose it now on the small sample size as a flavor choice. Just waitin' on computer guru to finish thi pics and the 15 & 30ML bottles will be on then. Should be done by Tues. Thanks.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Free Sample – We ran into a problem with the shipping on our free sample. A customers sample order was received crushed in the brown envelope. This simply can’t happen again. We have now started sending the free sample in the same box used for our 15 & 30ML bottles. This added some weight so in turn the shipping cost on the free sample will now be $2.50 to cover the additional postage. We can still include up to 2 more samples for this postage fee. Sorry for the increase but the crushed samples just can’t happen again. Thanks, Dave.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I'm really surprised to hear that your sample arrived crushed .. it was so well packed when you sent me my order of samples. Triple bubble wrap and all. But totally understandable to raise the shipping ... still a great deal for a sample of fantastic juices!

Anyone who hasn't tried Vermillion River really needs to!

Peace,
cleo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread