Come Say Hello - Vermillion River E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Okay so I'm super jazzed right now - just got my order from Vermillion. And might I add it got here SOOOO FAST! I ordered late Friday and received it today 2/8/11 :mail:(they are in MN and I'm in CA).

I ordered:
- Hard Lemonade (which is the only one I've tried so far and it tastes SOOOO YUMMY!)
- Mystic Cherry
- Texas Watermelon

I am SO excited to try the other flavors!! Thank you, Vermillion, for a speedy shipment, and the AWESOME personability! (That is a real word, I looked it up. :p)

~ Desiree in Cali

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay so I'm super jazzed right now - just got my order from Vermillion. And might I add it got here SOOOO FAST! I ordered late Friday and received it today 2/8/11 :mail:(they are in MN and I'm in CA).

I ordered:
- Hard Lemonade (which is the only one I've tried so far and it tastes SOOOO YUMMY!)
- Mystic Cherry
- Texas Watermelon

I am SO excited to try the other flavors!! Thank you, Vermillion, for a speedy shipment, and the AWESOME personability! (That is a real word, I looked it up. :p)

~ Desiree in Cali

Hi DawnOfTheDez, thanks for letting us know about your experience with us, we really appreciate it. If you find something not to your satisfaction just tell us and we'll fix it. Thanks again and have a great day.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Its nice to see a supplier ask about flavors ;)

The big thing youve got going right now are the couple flavors you offer that very few hand crafted juice manufacturers have. Florida citrus is one of them that I really enjoy. I think sticking to this concept will benefit you in the long run. That said Ill have to think about flavors.

One flavor that's not super common (or at least done right) is blackberry. I have only had one good blackberry since I started vaping. I wouldnt mind seeing your take on that. Im running low on the batch of samples I ordered so Ill be visiting soon for a couple 30mls ;)

Well Ruppy, I know why you cant find a good blackberry, wow, working on this for days, cant seem to get it just right. We did however come up with a really good raspberry in the process. Will have the Raspberry online soon, and the quest for the perfect blackberry goes on, We'll keep searching.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Well Ruppy, I know why you cant find a good blackberry, wow, working on this for days, cant seem to get it just right. We did however come up with a really good raspberry in the process. Will have the Raspberry online soon, and the quest for the perfect blackberry goes on, We'll keep searching.

Look forward to it ;) Ill be giving the raspberry a try when it comes out

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
You've still got a shot to win the Vermillion River Sampler Pack! Just watch the vids I posted above, and strap on your thinking cap!

Nice reviews and videos Basil!

I have been abstaining from playing since I have almost all of the flavors Dave has. Figured I would give someone else a chance to enjoy.

I like seeing reviews popping up for Vermillion as I think they have a good product that could use a bit more exposure here at ECF.

BTW Guss
Really enjoying the Hard Lemonade. Flavor is spot on! Only criticism is perhaps it could use a bit more flavor. I find myself wanting it to explode a tiny bit more. Still a addictive vape the way it is though.

Last edited:

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
You've still got a shot to win the Vermillion River Sampler Pack! Just watch the vids I posted above, and strap on your thinking cap!

Thank you Basilray, Great contest, I have not got the answer yet, need to watch the vids again, thanks again.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Nice reviews and videos Basil!

I have been abstaining from playing since I have almost all of the flavors Dave has. Figured I would give someone else a chance to enjoy.

I like seeing reviews popping up for Vermillion as I think they have a good product that could use a bit more exposure here at ECF.

BTW Guss
Really enjoying the Hard Lemonade. Flavor is spot on! Only criticism is perhaps it could use a bit more flavor. I find myself wanting it to explode a tiny bit more. Still a addictive vape the way it is though.

Thanks!

I have yet to try the Hard Lemonade. Dave better be bringing some to our MN meet next weekend!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just placed a new order for Blueberry, Citrus Explosion, and Pineapple! Didn't see raspberry yet, tho...:(

Can't wait to try them! :D

Hey Dez, on the way Friday afternoon, yoy will be one of the 1st to try the Raspberry and another new one we call Fruit Stripe Illusions, let us know what you think, thanks.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Hey Dez, on the way Friday afternoon, yoy will be one of the 1st to try the Raspberry and another new one we call Fruit Stripe Illusions, let us know what you think, thanks.

Once you have the Raspberry ready, I'm going to order. I hear good things about your fruit vapes. Blackberry sounds good too!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Once you have the Raspberry ready, I'm going to order. I hear good things about your fruit vapes. Blackberry sounds good too!

WOW, I've heard a voice from god, thanks for stopping by, the Raspberry is ready to go, just waitin' on new web host, our site has been down a lot of late, time for a new host. The change of the guard will be complete sometime this week. Several new flavors we have been working on will be availible when the new site launches. Still can't get blackberry to my liking yet, but will keep experimenting. If you have any other flavors you would like to see created let us know. If your in a big hurry you can PM me and we can get you a sample of the Raspberry out. Thanks again, Dave.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I've been looking for good fruit vapes, & there is only one other vendor who has really nailed down the natural flavors. He only has a handful of them. Raspberry is my favorite fruit of all time, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. The citrus & pineapple are also interesting. I'm basically either a tobacco or fruit guy...dessert vapes don't interest me. I'm glad to see a vendor working on making the fruits. Everyone has them, but most aren't all that good. I pm'd with Ruppy last night & he shares my buds, so I have a good feeling about VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread