Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
VB will be releasing, the beginning of Oct., The new VB Carto Filler! This will revolutionize carto use. Using the LeBlanc filling system, you will now be able to fill cartos on the go without having to carry syringes. This 20ml bottle features an installed syringe tip with a safety cap (these are not childproof!!). These bottel fit perfectly in to an ego case while still allowing room for 2 ego's and two maga cartos. Filled with your favorite VB juice a must have for any carto user.

brian1g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2010
Texas panhandle
The carto fillers look pretty cool, I'm planning on picking one up from you guys when they are available.
Are you going to be selling cartos in the future as well? <hint, hint, nudge, nudge>

If vb decided to carry some 510 cartos I think it could make their juice sales skyrocket. I know I'm always on the lookout for 1 stop shop for premium juice and cartos but so far there are none.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
In response to everyone here....I got a first hand look at these. They are awesome and will definitely take the trouble out of filling cartos(especially the Ego cartos). The bottle design is also different from traditional juice bottles. Top it off that it will come filled with your favorite VB juice and another winner is born!

The only thing I forgot to ask you Harry was the price?
:)Wiz!

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
In response to everyone here....I got a first hand look at these. They are awesome and will definitely take the trouble out of filling cartos(especially the Ego cartos). The bottle design is also different from traditional juice bottles. Top it off that it will come filled with your favorite VB juice and another winner is born!

The only thing I forgot to ask you Harry was the price?
:)Wiz!

just another reason i shouldnt have worked the night b4 and walked to the meet... lol...

Timebender

Dec 30, 2009
Central Florida
Will be on the site Tuesday Afternoon! Took two to the Mich meet and literally got bows! Once again it was a customer that started this off. C.L thanks man.

Had me a big bottle of Arctic Ice in my cart, and thought I would check the forum before checking out......now I have to wait 2 more days! :( Oh well, worth the wait!

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
1286294737062-1378893943.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread