Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Many of you may not know me, but I've been a member here, and of the e-cig community in general, for quite a while. For the last year, I've been actively (albeit slowly) developing what I consider to be the be-all-end-all eliquid DIY apps for the Android platform. Development on that app is time-consuming and unfortunately, with the release of wildly different hardware for the platform, is also becoming costly to continue.

Several weeks ago, I released a Donate version of my eLiquid Recipe Manager to the Android Market in an effort to raise funds for new Android test equipment and a new development machine. Well, with adoption of that going slowly AND the fact that a niche app such as that won't bring in record earnings in the first place, I've had to look elsewhere for a way to continue some of the other, non-money-making vaping projects I've got going. What better way than to apply my 2+ years of eLiquid mixing knowledge and make some juice.

We're starting with an initial offering of 6 wonderful fruity and sweet flavors, but these first 6 have been my all day vapes for as long as I can remember. Over the next 4 weeks or so the lineup will expand significantly to include not only more fruit blends and sweet vapes, but also tobaccos and coffees.

Everything is handmade, but we adhere to strict chemical mixing protocols to ensure our liquids are mixed in a safe, sanitary,and consistent manner. (My wife is a trained lab chemist and currently a chemistry teacher. She brings the production know-how, I bring my taste buds and ideas. She's still way better than me.) All of our eLiquids are made at time of order, so please allow 2-3 days for mixing and quality control checks. Our blends are 50/50 PG and VG, but add a special request to each flavor ordered, and we'll try our best to honor it. (Note: 100% VG mixes are not possible currently, but we can get it as close as possible if requested). And like with most non-Chinese juices, our blends will taste great freshly made, but really come into their own 5-7 days after they've been mixed.

And thanks to all of you for letting me share my passion with you. I don't have any delusions that this will be a wildly successful venture that will push me into the stratosphere of being independently wealthy and allowing me to light my e-cigars with $100 bills (a completely wasteful activity seeing that e-cigars aren't actually "lit"). All I'm hoping for is to spread some vaping cheer through some tasty juices while also being able to support my other e-cig projects that will cost money while not making any.

So, check us out over at Composed Chaos eLiquid. Happy Vaping!

Matt

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Best of luck in your new venture!

Thank you very much!

Also, all orders up to this moment has been made, but due to an issue with my PC (grrrr) my orders didn't sync with my shipping software properly so I'm having to create each entry by hand (grrrr, again). Everyone should get shipping notices later tonight, after I've gone back and entered the tracking by hand on each order. (grrr yet a third time). I've fixed the issue, but unfortunately can't go back to the orders that have already been processed (grrrr so much!).

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
All orders placed through yesterday have been processed and shipped now. I managed to fix the syncing issues between the site and the shipping software, so everyone should have gotten automated tracking notices. If you have an order that was placed before last night and you didn't receive a shipping notification, first check your spam folders and make sure it didn't get filtered, then let me know if you still can't find it and I'll send it manually.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
A couple more hours left on the sale. Ran dangerously close to running out of Nice Rack and Cinnana Cream, pleasantly surprised Nice Rack is as popular as it's been, there hasn't been an order since Saturday that didn't have that flavor in it. Thanks, everyone, for the support.

This is only the beginning, way more to come in the next 2 weeks.

After the sale, I'll start a new dedicated thread that will be an overall thread for the shop, but want to get out there that from 9/8 to 9/12, no orders will be processed as I will be out of town. Family wedding, plus my daughter's 10th birthday is on the 11th. Any orders placed by 9/7, though, will ship before I leave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread