Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I hope this is in the right section....I wouldn't want to get another INFRACTION. But I've been filling my cartos this way and I thought I'd share it. I don't know if anyone has done this but nevertheless, here it is.
I've seen the condom filling method and the tarry spin. I kinda do it both at the same time. I take the condom with the plug in it and put it all the way on the battery end....real tight so no juice can leak out. I made a spinner out of a chapstick tube. Poked two holes in it and put in a skinny shoelace. Put the carto in that and fill it till the juice is just below the top. Then spin it. Do this a couple of times and you have a juice packed carto. Blow out the excess and vape. No waiting for the juice to flow...it's great right off the bat. I tried this with a 2.5 ml carto and did not have any dry hits at all. You know when it's full when after you do the last spin the filler is real wet. Hope this helps.

Szn122

Apr 2, 2010
Michigan
I've gotten the "spin" down pretty well the past few days:)! I take 1 of my hubby's white socks (missing mate) & spin in that. Works FAST and I don't have to GURGLE/BUBBLE my way til the juice settles. Works great for me!

Also, just got my "bypass" today & I'm LOVING it! Now I'll only need batteries when I go somewhere, or upstairs, LOL!

Got some good tips here!:laugh::vapor:

4Sho

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
Toronto, ON, Canada
that is a smart idea since I'm still waiting on my big shipment to come in... i think this is probably the best way to fill a cart from bottom up and be fully soaked in liquid and no gurgles and no wait time for the juice to go down all the way... will use this method for sure when i get my cartos :) thanks for the tip bro :)

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
Taryn method is the only way I go! Condom method is sticky and leaves a lot of cleanup and waste. Poked a hole all the way through a dry cleaner cardboard tube...I think thats what its called. Stuck shoelaces through it, put the carto in face first, .... plug facing out with the cap and spin! Works wonders

I am trying to picture this but I can't. Can you post a picture or video of this. It sounds very interesting.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I am trying to picture this but I can't. Can you post a picture or video of this. It sounds very interesting.

Try This: The toothpic prevents juice from going down the air tube and getting wasted:
zippersnapper-albums-about-me-picture92977-toothpick-trick.jpg

Then give it a spin: Always leaving the bottom condom on...
zippersnapper-albums-about-me-picture92976-taryn-spin-rig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread