Confused Old Lady - 50 Yrs Marlboro Reds - Grateful for Any Help, Advice, Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there lolady! I too have smoked mostly Marlboros for 50 years and yes one after another. I have tried to quit many times to no avail. I am giving this vaping thing a try. My son who has smoked for the last 30 years has not had a real cig for over 3 months. He credits vaping with the quit. I purchased 2 Ego Twists with 2 Mini ViVi Novas to start. Bought a charger and Kentucky Applewood E Liquid along with a few others. I will have everything by tomorrow. Praying this will work.....at least get me off of real cigs. Will be posting on here regularly.....wishing you the best.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Well dang! I wish I started vaping sooner not just for health reasons, but to get in on this thread sooner. LOL is such a delight in so many ways. I wish I had more time tonight before bedtime to read through the whole thing. I'll get there eventually. If I seem to disappear from the site for a little while, I'm probably still logged in, but just reading through LOL's blogs. It's quite possibly the most entertaining writing I've ever read, and there sure is a lot of it. It's more rambling than I do, and that's a lot in itself, but it makes me smile and laugh more than sucking nitrous oxide while a beautiful, naked lady tickles me with a peacock feather and we watch Gabriel Iglesias...not that I'd be sucking nitrous and watching Iglesias if a beautiful, naked lady was in the room with a feather...that's just a combination that would probably make me smile and laugh a lot. Anyhoo, hope to see more. Thanks, Barefoot for bumping the thread so more could see it.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
This is a two year old post that the OP hasn't posted to in this calendar year... so:
kmg82.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread