Confused on mtbakervapor build your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
I went juice shopping and I decided to build my own in addition to mtbaker flavors.

I wanted to build a 15ml bottle but the drop down choices for flavors is 5 (out of all the flavors) and the parts is only 5 . I can't choose 6 parts (only 5 showing) because there's only 5 flavors ..I can't choose 6 from dropdown menu or the parts menu.

I was chatting with them but they said I can only choose 6 parts which doesn't make sense because I can't
even choose 6 parts and if I were able to I still can't choose 6 flavors..only 5.

Check out the link.

Here is the product desription..

"Product DescriptionAt Mt Baker Vapor we know everyone has their own personal tastes! We make e juice to order and the way juice is mixed allows us to give our customers the best options around!
Introducing build your own E Juice!
When building your own E Juice you are purchasing a 15/30/50ml bottle of Juice. You are able to combine up to 6 flavors together. We allow "6 parts for 15ml bottles" and "12 parts for 30ml bottles" and "20 parts for 50ml bottles" to be mixed together. A part is the proportion of the flavor. All orders must add up to 12 parts exactly otherwise you will delay shipping while we get ahold of you to correct your custom blend.
"6 PARTS" 15ml bottle
"12 PARTS" 30ml bottle
"20 PARTS" 50ml bottle
"96 PARTS" 236ml bottle
If there is an error we will try to make the flavor the way you intended as to not delay shipping.
You get to choose from any flavor on our site! You get to name your Juice! We will add your flavor to our site under out new user created juice section so others can purchase your custom blend!
Please contact us if you have any questions!"

Build Your Own E Juice - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

"

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Your getting parts and flavors mixed together, it is up to 5 flavors and then say how many parts you want in the juice, so if want a banana, apple, caramel, graham cracker, whipped cream, and you want the apple to stand out more, you would do

2 parts apple
    1 part banana
    1 part caramel
    1 part graham cracker
    1 part whipped cream

JoeyOne306

Mar 6, 2011
    miami
    • Deleted by Caridwen
    • Reason: spamming for post count

iceman68

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2013
    Chicago, IL, USA
    I'm going crazy here..

Then why does the parts dropdown menu go all the way up to 80 which I thought was pecentage ? Shouldn't it only go up to 6 ?

I'm so confused especially when they say it has to add up to 6+6 which is 12.

I was just looking at the link and I agree it is confusing. The instructions aren't very clear. They state "all orders must add up to 12 parts" but then give options for 6, 20, and 96 parts also, depending on bottle size. :confused:

I would suggest calling them and getting clarification before ordering.

Gerick

ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2013
    NYC
    I chatted with them (Josh) again and he never said it was confusing but it is.I just let it go and said it was me who was crazy..LOL

While chatting I asked why the parts dropdown menu went up to 80 when it should go up to 6 only. If I picked the limit of 5 juices
    and decided I wanted 2 parts for 3 of the juices which adds up to 6 parts then what happens to the other 2 juices.

Doesn't make sense at all so I just picked 3 juices for each build your own and divided the 6 parts up among them. Didn't order yet
    (in my cart) as I'm still searching other sites for juices.

He said that's the way the program/software was set up just in case they decide to go bigger which still doesn't make sense.Goes up
    to 80 parts in drop down menu but you can only choose 6 parts to divide up among your 5 (max) juices.

Crazy..lol

I was just looking at the link and I agree it is confusing. The instructions aren't very clear. They state "all orders must add up to 12 parts" but then give options for 6, 20, and 96 parts also, depending on bottle size. :confused:

I would suggest calling them and getting clarification before ordering.

Beerbrah

ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    I was confused about the 12 and 6 parts thing also, but I think that is in the description from maybe how they had it set up before. A 15ml bottle will get a total of 6 parts, and a 30ml bottle will get a total of 12 parts.

The Parts drop down menu corresponds with the Flavor drop down menu.

So say you want a Banana, Apple, and Strawberry flavor with more of the Banana flavor.
    You could use the following for a 15ml bottle:

Flavor 1:Banana
    Flavor 2:Apple
    Flavor 3: Strawberry

Flavor 1 Parts:4
    Flavor 2 Parts:1
    Flavor 3 Parts:1

or any combination that equals 6 total parts.

I may have confused you further, sorry in advance hahaha.:D

Gerick

ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2013
    NYC
    I got ya, but say I do pick 5 juices that I'm allowed (15ml) and put 2 parts on the first 3 juices..what happens to the last 2 juices ?

They should allow 12 parts for the 15ml 5 juices . 6 parts isn't really enough to divide up between 5 when creating your
    own brew..well for me it wasn't that's why I didn't go thru with the purchase.

It really should be in percentages..would be a lot easier.

I was confused about the 12 and 6 parts thing also, but I think that is in the description from maybe how they had it set up before. A 15ml bottle will get a total of 6 parts, and a 30ml bottle will get a total of 12 parts.

The Parts drop down menu corresponds with the Flavor drop down menu.

So say you want a Banana, Apple, and Strawberry flavor with more of the Banana flavor.
    You could use the following for a 15ml bottle:

Flavor 1:Banana
    Flavor 2:Apple
    Flavor 3: Strawberry

Flavor 1 Parts:4
    Flavor 2 Parts:1
    Flavor 3 Parts:1

or any combination that equals 6 total parts.

I may have confused you further, sorry in advance hahaha.:D

iceman68

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2013
    Chicago, IL, USA
    I chatted with them (Josh) again and he never said it was confusing but it is.I just let it go and said it was me who was crazy..LOL

While chatting I asked why the parts dropdown menu went up to 80 when it should go up to 6 only. If I picked the limit of 5 juices
    and decided I wanted 2 parts for 3 of the juices which adds up to 6 parts then what happens to the other 2 juices.

Doesn't make sense at all so I just picked 3 juices for each build your own and divided the 6 parts up among them. Didn't order yet
    (in my cart) as I'm still searching other sites for juices.

He said that's the way the program/software was set up just in case they decide to go bigger which still doesn't make sense.Goes up
    to 80 parts in drop down menu but you can only choose 6 parts to divide up among your 5 (max) juices.

Crazy..lol

Yeah, I'd look at other vendors. Take a look at ECBlend if you haven't already. Or you may be better off just DIYing your own liquid. Get some flavors you like, some PG/VG, and nic (if you choose), and mix away.

If I couldn't get a clear explanation from a vendor, I wouldn't consider spending money with them. Just my :2c:.

Good luck!

Gerick

ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2013
    NYC
    Eventually I will be making my own ,but for now as a newbie I'll just try some to get an idea of what
    these juices taste like.

I don't think the chat guy is the vendor ..I think chat people are outside chat hired help...well I hope so in this case..LOL

Yeah, I'd look at other vendors. Take a look at ECBlend if you haven't already. Or you may be better off just DIYing your own liquid. Get some flavors you like, some PG/VG, and nic (if you choose), and mix away.

If I couldn't get a clear explanation from a vendor, I wouldn't consider spending money with them. Just my :2c:.

Good luck!

VapHer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 16, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I went juice shopping and I decided to build my own in addition to mtbaker flavors.

I wanted to build a 15ml bottle but the drop down choices for flavors is 5 (out of all the flavors) and the parts is only 5 . I can't choose 6 parts (only 5 showing) because there's only 5 flavors ..I can't choose 6 from dropdown menu or the parts menu.

I was chatting with them but they said I can only choose 6 parts which doesn't make sense because I can't
    even choose 6 parts and if I were able to I still can't choose 6 flavors..only 5.

Check out the link.

Here is the product desription..

"Product DescriptionAt Mt Baker Vapor we know everyone has their own personal tastes! We make e juice to order and the way juice is mixed allows us to give our customers the best options around!
    Introducing build your own E Juice!
    When building your own E Juice you are purchasing a 15/30/50ml bottle of Juice. You are able to combine up to 6 flavors together. We allow "6 parts for 15ml bottles" and "12 parts for 30ml bottles" and "20 parts for 50ml bottles" to be mixed together. A part is the proportion of the flavor. All orders must add up to 12 parts exactly otherwise you will delay shipping while we get ahold of you to correct your custom blend.
    "6 PARTS" 15ml bottle
    "12 PARTS" 30ml bottle
    "20 PARTS" 50ml bottle
    "96 PARTS" 236ml bottle
    If there is an error we will try to make the flavor the way you intended as to not delay shipping.
    You get to choose from any flavor on our site! You get to name your Juice! We will add your flavor to our site under out new user created juice section so others can purchase your custom blend!
    Please contact us if you have any questions!"

Build Your Own E Juice - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

"

I ordered some from there not too long ago,waiting on my juice. I had 2 juices blended and I assumed the blend was 100 parts so I did 60 parts on the juice flavor I wanted a bit more of and 40 parts of the other. Hmmm. We'll see, hope I did it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread