Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Pops, you ever going to put any tanks up on your site? Just curious, I have to order from my local vendor just so he does not get jealous, but I eventually am going to need another(can never have too many)!!!

Yes scuba is working on it we want them up tonight!! you guys will love them we are still using the first one's and these things just keep going its been 2 or 3 weeks and of course they will be priced to win my freind

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I got here cause of pwyll, I haven't been able to try you guys out yet, but I love it when companies get their own sub, and from what I hear you guys are awesome, so that makes it all the more spiffy! You guys work hard and I'm glad you were given your own corner. I've always been a fan of small shops they are so much more personal and friendly, looking forward to doing some business with you ^_^

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I got here cause of pwyll, I haven't been able to try you guys out yet, but I love it when companies get their own sub, and from what I hear you guys are awesome, so that makes it all the more spiffy! You guys work hard and I'm glad you were given your own corner. I've always been a fan of small shops they are so much more personal and friendly, looking forward to doing some business with you ^_^

Thank You for such kind words and we do work very closely with our customers and look forward to making some High quality e-liquid for you make your self at home and lets have some FUN:banana::banana::toast:

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Congrats!!! :)

I'm still a fairly new customer, expecting my second order this Friday. You have great juice! and I will be ordering regular. Every flavor in the sampler was good and I'm completely hooked on Tobacco Haze. I re-ordered my 3 favs in the sampler and have some more new ones coming to try. Did I say you make great juice?! :)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Congrats pop... and Tami !! Thank you both soooooo much for all you do and for working with me. I am headed there to make another big bottle order, I just LOVE my Tobaco Haze with the extra care you put in !!!!

thank you warlike we wuzz hope-in you would like it my freind

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Happy%20Thanksgiving.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread