Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
wow folks well thank you and its funny when i seen his order i did recognize the name but was not sure 100% and had know idea he would do a video and he did a great job the fish scale takes the cake lol and a four pound pull good lord Lmao it certainly sounds like a lot the truth of the matter is some pistols require four pounds of pressure to fire. The video is much better then i could have ever done and i am very happy he did it for us and it does show folks how to do it. I would like to thank Pbusardo for doing it for all of us. Geez had I known I would have gave him some juice to review also:)

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
I have been using the mini sub tank for more than a week now and I can honestly say that it is one of the best tanks I have ever used. Great vapor production, great looks, solid and totally leak-proof. My e-liquids taste so much better in this!
It is so good that my husband stole it and we have to fight every day in order to take it back and all my friends are jealous about the ease of filling it. Of course, I have pointed the direction of Mom and Pop's website and I guess in a few days I won't be the only one using it in my neighborhood :)
Thank you Mom and Pop for a terrific product!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thanks toweknee

Once in awhile someone gets the
hiccups_display.gif
oops :facepalm:but me do our best to make up for it. I am glad you are enjoying the tanks and thank you for your kind words:toast:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I have been using the mini sub tank for more than a week now and I can honestly say that it is one of the best tanks I have ever used. Great vapor production, great looks, solid and totally leak-proof. My e-liquids taste so much better in this!
It is so good that my husband stole it and we have to fight every day in order to take it back and all my friends are jealous about the ease of filling it. Of course, I have pointed the direction of Mom and Pop's website and I guess in a few days I won't be the only one using it in my neighborhood :)

Wow FaniFox Thank you so much we are very happy you are enjoying the Tank some how i missed this post:facepalm:. I am so sorry for that and so glad you took the time to post
your experience and have the neighbors interested. Did hubby give it back yet:laugh:

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Hi Fani!!! I just noticed that you were...here!!! Have you tried any of the Mom & Pop's flavors? They are really, really good ;)

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Hi Fani!!! I just noticed that you were...here!!! Have you tried any of the Mom & Pop's flavors? They are really, really good ;)

Hi Jackie!!!

Yes, I know!!!
Up to now, I have tried the RY4, the Mechunk Mix, The Pchela's 5 Layer and the Butterfly Bait. They are really great!!

What about you?

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
I am a Pchela's Freak-lol. It's all I vape, day in and day out. For me anyway, it is the most perfect flavor I've ever tried. I also enjoy the Strawberry Cheesecake, very, very nice, not too sweet (like some you know I didn't like from other vendor)
I've ordered the Bananas Foster, Cotton Candy, Caramel Apple, Blueberry Cheesecake & the Vanilla Cream. I'll let 'cha know what I think ;)
How do you like the Butterfly Bait?

Last edited:

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
I am a Pchela's Freak-lol. It's all I vape, day in and day out. For me anyway, it is the most perfect flavor I've ever tried. I also enjoy the Strawberry Cheesecake, very, very nice, not too sweet (like some you know I didn't like from other vendor)
I've ordered the Cotton Candy, Caramel Apple, Blueberry Cheesecake & the Vanilla Cream. I'll let 'cha know what I think ;)
How do you like the Butterfly Bait?

It is made of dreams material! Can't leave it down!!

These days I am trying different Volts in order to find the perfect match for Pchelas. I believe it is somewhere between 3,7 and 4,2. It is divine there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread