Congrevape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Yeah, I have a doge, and I highly highly recommend it.

The dude who runs congrevape is a really nice dude, willing to field any questions/concerns, and he has done Q&A's regarding the various products on congrevape.

One thing you wanna keep in mind though, these are "crowdfunding"-style, so you'll have to wait until the end of the crowdfunding run. So if you buy a Doge today, you probably won't get it till the end of the month.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Thank you for the quick reply. The reason I ask is I bought something a month or so ago and never received it. I'm wondering if I need to contact PP.

Oh? I assume you purchased a Doge or a comp cap.

From what I know, round 4 is being shipped starting today.

If you bought during round 3 and still haven't received it, you should definitely contact them.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
I bought the Firepipes Box Mod + Vertex V2 RDA, not a Doge.

Ooh, yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the Firepipes. I know there was a delay, and I've seen people commenting on Instagram posts asking, "Where is my Firepipe?" so I'm fairly certain you're not the only one who hasn't received it.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Thanks, it's the first time I've bought from the website.

It might be worth it to try and reach out to them, they'll be able to tell you if your specific order has shipped or not.

I got shipping/tracking information when my Doge went out, I'm assuming you haven't gotten any shipping information, implying they haven't sent out the Firepipes yet. Not sure though, so definitely ask. They respond pretty quickly if you message them through Facebook, but it's also a good idea to shoot them an email.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
You can also go to the bottom of the post about the device you purchased. They do "updates" to the status of the project there.

Which of course is not listed for this project.

I NEVER let paypal transactions go past 45 days personally. You may miss out on the mod, but you will not be out any monies. I reverse charges at 40 days.

HTH

delpart

Jun 8, 2014
United States
Good luck on the help desk ticket ...

Still waiting for refund or official closing of the original Samsung 25r project and *any* communication regarding the status of the Firepipes delays.

I've sadly had to add them to my "dont recommend list" now. It doesn't take much to reply to phone messages left via voicemail or reply to emails. I've been professionally polite in my inquiries and all that rot.

They've left the original Samsung project open FWIW. Just price point is too high for most people to add that last $210 for it to close correctly or whatever. And its buried on like page 3 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread