Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Damn mine have taken some nasty falls. 5 foot fling to a concrete parking garage floor. Dropped computer bag onto tile floor (an ego crushed and destroyed). several drops arouind the house. I have snapped a few atty's and cartos but each time the Darwins walked away with nothing more than some added personality.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
+17 for the D'win. In this wide open world of vaping, it amazes me that we have such incredible choices. In those choices, one device stands heads and shoulders above the crowd. The Darwin, plain and simple. I know that vaping would not be the same with out. Kudos Brandon, and Evolv, a company that is definitely evolving, just as the D'win.

I'm not sure there has ever been a poll, but should there be one someday, those that do not care for the D'win would be few, and far between. All devices are not equal, just as all reviewers are not equal. I heed others advice, but make up my own mind.

The Darwin is certainly a device that holds its value and is much sought after. Those words speak for it, and themselves.

Best wishes to all for a lovely January! MY month. :)

Congrats, Kat.. you're a veteran, right?

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
It works for me.

IMG-20120124-00129.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I liek tube mods but i like the Darwin for that reason..it ISNT a tube mod...and doesnt roll away when i put it down! Very flat!

You actually put it down? ;)

Hey Parrot! How are ya! I have to add that you would certainly not be sorry with a D'win. For numerous reasons.

Hope to see you at the next meet.

Nano? Lovely!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread