Boston MA
Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
... I need to part with two of my Provari to get a new REO though.
Giving up TWO Provari's for a Reo Grand? Never expected anyone to say that. Just goes to show how significant the Reo Grand is becoming. I'm getting an LP Grand soon. For now, I'm using drippers and experimenting with Coil builds.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
We had 9 Provaris between hubby, kids and I - they are all gone now! As we each go through experimenting with different preferences concerning our Reos I have yet to miss my ProVari setup I used for over a year. The last one that I kept hid in the car "just in case" I decided I did not like Reos found a new PIF home last weekend. Figure if I can get my boss to vape then we can sit in the office blowing clouds and laaaaff....

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Papa L just explained the differences between several of them in the last couple days and did it so well I defer to his explanation. Lemme see if I can find it.

ETA: Hay! I see you were already in that thread! :laugh: => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/586382-reo-lp-way-bf.html#post13748950

2, 3 & 4 were covered but not the RM5. :(

I took this picture to show a friend the size difference between the Opus, LP Reo Mini 2.1, and the MicroStick. I just have a little 306 LR atty on the Reo because I had to send the RM2 back (ordered the wrong one). The Reo is wearing the Copper Vein color and I love it.

I'd love to have a real detailed explanation of the difference between all the Reomizers. I'm getting the LP RM2 for sure but would like 'maybe' the 3 because you can do a single or dual coil on it. Do you know if you can build a single coil on the RM5 as well as the dual-coil? :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I took this picture to show a friend the size difference between the Opus, LP Reo Mini 2.1, and the MicroStick. I just have a little 306 LR atty on the Reo because I had to send the RM2 back (ordered the wrong one). The Reo is wearing the Copper Vein color and I love it.

Dirty little secret from someone who won't apologize for using a 306 on a Reo:

Get one of these glass drip tips. => 306 Pyrex Glass Drip Tips

They look horribly plain and uninteresting. But, they have a huge air chamber compared to a bitty plastic drip tip. A lot more vapor develops in this glass drip tip before it hits your mouth. Better flavor, more flavor and less harsness from the really LR attys is the result. They even make a version for the larger Ikenvape IO6 attys.

The place has an ECF coupon code for 10% off.

Purdy! I love copper vein.

I'd love to have a real detailed explanation of the difference between all the Reomizers. I'm getting the LP RM2 for sure but would like 'maybe' the 3 because you can do a single or dual coil on it. Do you know if you can build a single coil on the RM5 as well as the dual-coil? :)

By inference it doesn't sound like it if it has dual air holes that are always open. You could build single coil, just doesn't sound like it would be a great experience.

Anyone?

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013

WHOA! I remember when I first started lurking here seeing an older post showing off pictures and someone had the most gorgeous atty! Now, I have never used a carto or IBTanked but I have always thought they were so very pretty so naturally I thought this may have been a homemade glass tank!

SO cool looking! OMG I feel another Reo mini attack coming on that needs one of these cartos and drip tips --- hrmmm. Wish I could find that pic again. I don't think it was Karen - Maybe Rhapsodies* Fire?

/runs off to try and find it

SCORE! Found it! Sooo pretty looking!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...otos-storage-ideas-part-i-25.html#post4294219

Last edited:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16

They look horribly plain and uninteresting. But, they have a huge air chamber compared to a bitty plastic drip tip. A lot more vapor develops in this glass drip tip before it hits your mouth. Better flavor, more flavor and less harsness from the really LR attys is the result. They even make a version for the larger Ikenvape IO6 attys.

The place has an ECF coupon code for 10% off.

Purdy! I love copper vein.

By inference it doesn't sound like it if it has dual air holes that are always open. You could build single coil, just doesn't sound like it would be a great experience.

Anyone?

Thanks for the drip tip tip. :)

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
I still have one and need just that one Provari, lol. Mu hubbie gave up vaping, it was short lived sadly and just don't need it anymore.

Giving up TWO Provari's for a Reo Grand? Never expected anyone to say that. Just goes to show how significant the Reo Grand is becoming. I'm getting an LP Grand soon. For now, I'm using drippers and experimenting with Coil builds.

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
That copper vein surely is prettier than a speckled pup in a red wagon!

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
I saw one last night that had a swirl and it looked like an hourglass, it was Purdy

WHOA! I remember when I first started lurking here seeing an older post showing off pictures and someone had the most gorgeous atty! Now, I have never used a carto or IBTanked but I have always thought they were so very pretty so naturally I thought this may have been a homemade glass tank!

SO cool looking! OMG I feel another Reo mini attack coming on that needs one of these cartos and drip tips --- hrmmm. Wish I could find that pic again. I don't think it was Karen - Maybe Rhapsodies* Fire?

/runs off to try and find it

SCORE! Found it! Sooo pretty looking!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...otos-storage-ideas-part-i-25.html#post4294219

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
Thank you, I will do that. I have my eye on a lace or burl. In an LP version would be cat's meow though.

Nope. Wood mods are made in batches and when they go on sale there is a mad dash to get them. Last sale of woods was in February. Next one should be mechanical mods, might have an LP version ??, All woods made so far have a classic catch cup. Hopefully the sale will be sometime this year, any sale of woods will be pre announced here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/161451-reo-updates-sales-information-most-recent-info.html

I suggest you subscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread