Considering my new years resolution a success. Kicked Pipes and Cigars since January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
So this January my kid talked me into putting away my Cigars and Pipes. To assist in this I went and found a local Vape Shop and talked with them and with a few of the customers and ended up with a Vision Spinner II and a Nautilis Mini. Bought a couple different bottles of juice and thought I was set... Boy what I didnt know... Now its April, and while I havent had a Pipe or Cigar since mid-January, I have bought three Mech Mods, a Sigelei Mini, and Smok BX65, Melo tank, Atlantis tank, SubTank Mini, and 4 RDA's... Plus bottle after bottle of various e-juice... Im loving building coils and setting up different drippers, and I love the flavors in my tanks but I am NOT saving any money... :) But I am off the Leaf so I guess its all good...

Congratulations! And consider yourself lucky — It took me at least a couple of years to get into mods, rba/rda and other high performance devices. I wish I had done it from the beginning, would have had a much better vape! I've been off the analogs 4 or 5 years now. Every once in a while I take a drag off of my GF cigs. First drag is ok, but after that tastes terrible. Nasty stuff! Always need that apple vape chaser to get the awful taste out of my mouth. ;) It's money well spent. And I suspect it's just fulfilling your newfound shinny object obsession at this point.

maltbys25

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
orlando fl usa
CONGRATS on quitting and welcome to ECF and yes the world of building is what I refer to s a rabbit whole just when you think you have had enough something else comes out that is shinny and new and you have to add it to your already borderline hording collection but I must say I am have a great time doing it :evil:

best wishes :toast:

Nicot

Mar 1, 2015
Westover, MD. USA
Hi EverPresentNoob and welcome.

I too was a pipe smoker, and cigars once in awhile. Good pipes and cigars are expensive also. I have 35 or 40 brier pipes that are now collecting dust. Both you and I stopped smoking in January. Jan. 1 was my stop date. I don't have all the toys that you do yet, but I'll catch up. :D I just got my DIY supplies in the mail today. This should help me save some money. Maybe you should think about DIY. It's really good to see another pipe smoker here.

Congratulations :vapor:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

welcome.gif
Welcome!
welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.