Contest - Battle Pack 2012 ******* - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I'm gonna have to start telling people mine is a definitely non coffee vape! :facepalm:

Just let them think what they think. It is the mildest coffee vape around. The only coffee vape I would ever vape (I've tried many, liked none).

If people choose to think it is coffee you might get more sales, and therefore have a chance at second place!

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
Just let them think what they think. It is the mildest coffee vape around. The only coffee vape I would ever vape (I've tried many, liked none).

If people choose to think it is coffee you might get more sales, and therefore have a chance at second place!

:p :p

You mean after Bianca's Bliss right? Or maybe That Coconut Stuff? :D

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I just find it baffling! I despise coffee and every coffee vape I've had has been icky - I don't get coffee from this. It's so weird!

Are you guys getting a strong coffee flavor? I don't get any of the bitterness I get from coffee vapes.

You keep saying that, and yet the only taste you are equating with "coffee" is "bitter." Have you ever had one of Scuba's coffee flavours? Perhaps you don't taste coffee because this is the first time you've had a decent coffee-flavoured juice. After all, no one else has said anything about it being bitter and so far the only reason you say there's no coffee flavour is because it isn't bitter.

It's just a theory. I, myself, love coffee but haven't cared for any coffee vapes I've tried--but I've also never tried a coffee flavour from M&P's...

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
Well, to me coffee (real or vaped) is bitter and awful. I did get two samples of poison with coffee in them and I couldn't vape them. Even the smell was offensive to me. So, that's what I'm basing coffee taste on. this has chocolate, vanilla, caramel and one drop of mocha. To me it tastes like a nice rich hot cocoa.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Well, to me coffee (real or vaped) is bitter and awful. I did get two samples of poison with coffee in them and I couldn't vape them. Even the smell was offensive to me. So, that's what I'm basing coffee taste on. this has chocolate, vanilla, caramel and one drop of mocha. To me it tastes like a nice rich hot cocoa.

Then you've never had coffee that was made correctly.*

To be fair, there may be no way to may coffee correctly for you. After all, I can't stand coconut :shock: Even stranger, I can't stand barbeque sauce or bacon, either--but I love the smell of both thinking-010.gif

* Hint: making coffee in an "automatic drip" machine is the functional equivalent of melting a Hershey bar in a cup of water and calling it "hot chocolate."

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
Yeah, but the mocha is so minimal and I just really didn't consider it a coffee vape. I was surprised that everybody else does.

Pwyll - my dad is a coffee guy - he grinds his own beans and has special coffee makers that do special things to the coffee. Sometimes there's froth. I've just never liked it - not even the ones loaded with cream and sugar and caramel and whatever else people throw in to disguise the taste. So, yeah, I don't think there is a coffee for me. Except, apparently, Pchela's Poison. :facepalm:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
You don't like bacon?!?!?! I couldn't imagine a life without bacon...lol

Then you've never had coffee that was made correctly.*

To be fair, there may be no way to may coffee correctly for you. After all, I can't stand coconut :shock: Even stranger, I can't stand barbeque sauce or bacon, either--but I love the smell of both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread