Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
scuba the pool is done
1065230-Clipart-Stick-Family-Playing-In-A-Kiddie-Pool-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg
my lungs feel so much better since i stopped smoking :laugh:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Not proud of myself, but I had cheese sliders from White Castle. Been about a year since I've been there. They haven't gotten better.

LOL - I did the same thing a little while back, you are right, they haven't changed. I did have some Krystal burgers while in Florida - they are good and sortof what I expect everytime I try the White Castles.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
haha, I have to say, I do def overwork myself sometimes. However, I get the rest I need also. Pop has to put together a pool for me so that I have something to do to relax. We have put the above ground pool off for many many years because they take alot of work to keep clean but I finally got my way this year when I found the deal of the century so now Pop has to dig this weekend, lol.

The lab is a reorganized awesome shiny place now. Everything is finally where it should be. It has taken this long to get everything right where I want it.

Cool...so maybe you'll get to stop by more often?

Or at least let Pop come out to play again?

:lol:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Glad to hear ya'll got some help Scuba and Pop. Pools aren't that much trouble if you get them set up right to start with. Automatic chlorinator etc.

Hope your right! It's been at least 20 years since I have tried to do this and took it down due to the trouble - but - that was in Florida with the rain every day and also the technology from 20 years ago. So - we'll see. I LOVE the water! And since we never have time to do anything anymore, I think a pool is perfect.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
LOL - I did the same thing a little while back, you are right, they haven't changed. I did have some Krystal burgers while in Florida - they are good and sortof what I expect everytime I try the White Castles.

We've got a Krystal about 15 miles from here. Every once in a while I've got to have a few of those gut grenades.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Hope your right! It's been at least 20 years since I have tried to do this and took it down due to the trouble - but - that was in Florida with the rain every day and also the technology from 20 years ago. So - we'll see. I LOVE the water! And since we never have time to do anything anymore, I think a pool is perfect.

The rains to add to the chemicals. I'm in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread