Contest - Battle Pack 2012 ******* - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
That high nic gets tough when you lower yourself, I know, I used to be at 5mg. However, since I have to mix and test, etc., I am back up at 18mg again.

Ya'll need to stop beating up on the poor pineapple, Scuba luuuvvvvs pineapple, lol. Damn blueberry is just to shy, can't seem to get it to come out.

Uh oh, trying to type here and Pop is rattling on and on about some contest and winners and how I need to make a bunch of stuff. Always the last to know, lol.

Just slip some Grasshopper in his tank and he'll forget all about it lol.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I LOVE the Battle Pack winners' signatures!

Hopefully once you guys get the 2 versions that are complete, we should only have to do this once more with 2 more versions. Hopefullly sending out 2 at a time can speed things up so that we can get the real action started, lol.

However, even with all that said, you can't rush perfection! And that is what we want out of all four flavors!!!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
LOL, what's he got you into Scuba?

OMG - I have no idea. He tells me he held one contest and this winner needs this juice, then a couple seconds later and is like oh - and I held this other small contest and there were 3 winners of that one - so Sunday is contest winner juice mixing!

Meanwhile - Pop will be outside in the heat with a shovel and a truckload of sand - hehehehhehehe

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I'm trying really hard to get to 0 and stay there. I've made it a couple times, but can't seem to stick with it.

And damn that shy blueberry! :lol: I know you can get it to come out of it shell. ;)

That high nic gets tough when you lower yourself, I know, I used to be at 5mg. However, since I have to mix and test, etc., I am back up at 18mg again.

Ya'll need to stop beating up on the poor pineapple, Scuba luuuvvvvs pineapple, lol. Damn blueberry is just to shy, can't seem to get it to come out.

Uh oh, trying to type here and Pop is rattling on and on about some contest and winners and how I need to make a bunch of stuff. Always the last to know, lol.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
It wuzznt me LOL scuba I dont know how to use a shovel how you want it heehee
Hog_with_shovel.gif
:p:p:)

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm trying really hard to get to 0 and stay there. I've made it a couple times, but can't seem to stick with it.

0 is tough definitely. I never did get that low. I am not into throat hit and all that, however, with 0, it just isn't enough, and I just seem to like the taste better with the nicotine involved. It is a very different taste with 0 nic.

And damn that shy blueberry! :lol: I know you can get it to come out of it shell. ;)

:lol::lol:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I agree completely. And I also don't like TH at all. I DO love flavor, and the nic DOES bring out flavor. I'm a complete vapor and flavor junkie.

0 is tough definitely. I never did get that low. I am not into throat hit and all that, however, with 0, it just isn't enough, and I just seem to like the taste better with the nicotine involved. It is a very different taste with 0 nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread