Contest - Battle Pack 2012 ******* - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
While I have you guys here, Thanks a million for the drip tips in my son's Koolaid order! That black and white one looks awesome! (he stole it). I got the Blue one. Very nice mouth fit! I'll be ordering some soon (If I ever get low of Haze, hehe).

hehe - you are welcome! Are they even on the store yet???!! We are a little behind getting all of our new stuff onto the store. We have a big order that we just haven't had time to take pics of and get on the store. I have to crack the whip and get it all done.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just thought I would let you guys in on something. I was sent a sample of Coffee & Cream when it first came out. It needed a steep, so I put it away.

Eight months later, I find my bottle. If you have a chance, this stuff is really good after an 8 month steep. The coffee is strong, but not at all bitter. It has a hint of creamy vanilla and maybe caramel.

Really a good vape! Thanks Scuba!

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I agree with you. BB is a close 2nd but I just havent been able to put down the BRM. I'm down to my last 3ml's and anxiously awaiting my most recently placed order. Hopefully it will get here by Wednesday as I am leaving out of town on Thursday to surprise Momma Morfeeus for Mothers Day!

It is probably my favorite flavor from Mom and Pop's.

Which is a tough decision.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I got two bottles, one labelled Conspiracy 1, the other Conspiracy 2.

Conspiracy 1: This is the absolute best ejuice I have ever had! It is just perfect, even better than the first bottle of Conspiracy... wait, this is the same as the first bottle of Conspiracy. Dang, this stuff is good!

Conspiracy 2: What was I thinking. I tried to improve on one of Scuba's perfect ejuices! I told her to do this and do that. Now I have a bottle of licorice flavored grass clippings. What the heck was I thinking? Actually, it is only bad compaired to other Mom & Pop flavors. I have had much worse from unnamed vendors.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Yum yum yum!!! I am loving it! Thank you for the nice 10ml sample.

The Bliss is also FANTASTIC! The second sample is the one I'm liking just a tiny bit more right now, but will keep trying both every day to see how they "age". You really did it right girl! :drool:

I LOVE BR Mist!!! It is one of my faves as well.

No pineapple Bianca, lol.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I think I'd be at the P.O. demanding to know where my stuff went and filing complaint forms. That's really terrible Pchella. If your carrier is that careless he needs to have complaints filed against him. I've only had one package ever go astray and U.S.P.S. caught it. It was sent to a town about 20 miles away with one digit difference in zip code. Took it two days to get back but it got here. Hope you find it and soon. The quicker you start the better your chances if you go that route.

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
Well, I'll keep the shipping receipt with tracking that Mom and Pop sent me - I'm hoping a neighbor shows up with it - that's what happened the other two times this week. I'm not happy. My mail is making it to my box - well, I assume - I'm getting some mail anyway. It has the same address as the packages... I'm a bit flummoxed... this is ridiculous. We will be complaining and soon - I traded a mod for a Provari which is on it's way to me... that's an expensive package to get lost. And - I want my Cocoa sample!!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Well, I'll keep the shipping receipt with tracking that Mom and Pop sent me - I'm hoping a neighbor shows up with it - that's what happened the other two times this week. I'm not happy. My mail is making it to my box - well, I assume - I'm getting some mail anyway. It has the same address as the packages... I'm a bit flummoxed... this is ridiculous. We will be complaining and soon - I traded a mod for a Provari which is on it's way to me... that's an expensive package to get lost. And - I want my Cocoa sample!!!

OHH!! I be back I will have scuba find the phone # to your post office and have a chat with them this is becoming to frequent, you folks would be surprised honestly so its time to be heard. Some of the simplest tasked seem so tough to do for some folks. I will be in touch soon an let you know how it goes and in the mean time be happy to resend our package to you. Now i need to remember what all i sent LOL The purchase of a Provari going missing is another story and I hope that shows up it may be time to have a word with the postal worker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread