Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
MOM AND POP!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot a key ingredient. It wasn't until I ordered a Suck-it-up Suzy at my neighborhood pub last night, that I remembered.....Is it too late to modify my entry? Here is the secret addition - a touch of peach schnaps - but just peach will do ;)

Hi suzyslegs yes that's good you can submit two more drinks if you would like lol its sounds great. Next time i'm in a bar i will ask for that and see what face they put on:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
mi_wow_15.gif

WELCOME56.GIF

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
OOh wow I want scuba to make them all they sound yummy (HeeHee!!)

Umm!! maybe she could do Moon me Pie, Buttered Monkey and Dudes Nuts and just combine them all together but we would need a new name that's the hard part. Oh i have one maybe Moon me Monkey Nuts why we could make it a summer special . I will speak with her and see what she thinks ( NOT!!! )
click_here_ani.gif

just joking folks lmao:ohmy::D I'm a vapor first just like you folks so i can have fun too:p

Wouldn't that just be Buttered Moon Monkey Nuts?

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Good entries folks!!

I will be promoting the two winners very aggressively to get them winning recipes out the door for the big prize no one else but me and scuba know how lucky the two winners are really going be (that's a secret ) LOL good luck and give it some thought we are very very serious about what takes place as this moves forward we love our customers but contest winners well never mind you will see hehehe

Thank you to every one that has entered so far and pchela yes there are some wonderful recipes on here.

just a note if you have posted using a e-liquid it does not count so re-enter, we want to start from scratch and build two awesome e-liquids to sell on the world wide stage.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
How about Orange Buttersicle?

And:

Name up to five different flavors to put together to make an awesome vape. Choose a minimum of two flavors, with a maximum of five flavors.

Rules:

1 recipe per post (if there is more than one recipe - that post is disqualified). This is because we are counting likes and there is no way to know which recipe is receiving the like if there is more than 1 on that post.

3 recipe maximum per user - if you end up with more than 3, the first 3 are the one's counted in the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread