CONTEST - The VOLT by SmokelessImage.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Dangit Freaky! Stop waving your awesome Volt and PCC in my face would you!?! :lol: I might just have to hunt you down and take it! Don't worry, I'll leave a bacon sundae in it's place for ya. :D

Oh, but it really is sooooo cool. That slide down lid just feels so cool, and it's just so fun to show off! :laugh:

Bacon sundae huh? . . . hmmmm . . . naww, I'll stick with the Volt. :) Just trying to mess with everybody. (I'm bad. I know this. And I've come to terms with it. :laugh: )

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Oh, but it really is sooooo cool. That slide down lid just feels so cool, and it's just so fun to show off! :laugh:

Bacon sundae huh? . . . hmmmm . . . naww, I'll stick with the Volt. :) Just trying to mess with everybody. (I'm bad. I know this. And I've come to terms with it. :laugh: )

2523434937_e7d21a4a97.jpg

FreakyStylie, I also fart in your general direction...
Your mother is a hampster, and your father smells of old elderberries!

:pervy::pervy::pervy:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I take it I am supposed to repost this and ask for likes to get votes and bring it to the front of the line-DONE

As told by a little boy....

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, everyone else in the class laughed.
My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.
Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.
I told her, "Colonel Sanders".
Guess where I am now...

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
C'mon people! I can't do this by myself! Wait, If I do, does that mean I get the VOLT? Umm, don't worry everyone, I'll take care of these last posts...Except it doesn't count if they aren't liked, or is it just our entries that count for likes?:confused:
It's official, Daisy you and I must be the only ones just burning (vaping) for this to end!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi all as a reminder once we reach post #300 I will close the thread. All contestants will have 48 hours after I close the thread to collect as many extra "likes" as they can (by linking the thread to other forum members to "like" their posts). After that Time I will reopen the thread to announce the WINNERS 1st place Pro Kit, 2nd and 3rd place Basic Kit. GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread