Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok... so here's my shameless plug:

I'm only gonna ask you to 'like' ONE of my entries, because it's a pic that I took myself, in the hallway of the building where I have lived for almost 9 years... not something I found on the internet or a joke I got in an email!! And I even have it framed and hanging in my bathroom... LOL!!

It's post #111... which is also a Lucky # for this year, and I will even make it easy for you by providing a link that will take you directly to it... no hunting around!! :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/182858-contest-volt-smokelessimage-com-12.html#post3109965

Thank you for your time and consideration... :thumb: All votes/likes are greatly appreciated!!

At least we are one more post closer now... LOL!!

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Bump (sooooo shameless):blush:
Please click the like button at the bottom of this post to help me win!

burglar.jpg

A burglar broke into a house one night.
He shined his flashlight around,
looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,
'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more, after a bit, he shook his head and continued.
Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard… 'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

parrot.jpg

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.
'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you.'
The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you ?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed.
'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'
rottie.jpg

Don't forget to click the like button over here---------------------------------->

Thank you

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have an idea... :confused:

Since it seems like the person with the most 'likes' is pretty much a runaway right now (and has been from the start), unless some dark horse comes out of the blue at the 11th hour... :unsure:

How about if the nice folks at SmokelessImage offer a 2nd and maybe even 3rd place prize for all of the other people who didn't stand a chance of winning?!?! :vapor:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Already did :thumbs: check out post # 249. I no longer have access to edit post #1 good luck everyone!!!
We have decided to give Basic VOLT kits to 2nd and 3rd place winners as well $29.99 value!!! so make sure to collect your "likes" this will keep things competitive!!! :thumbs:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Already did :thumbs: check out post # 249. I no longer have access to edit post #1 good luck everyone!!!

Thanks!! I see that great minds think alike... :toast: I am just loving my Volt!!

FYI: If you ever want to edit a post that is past the time limit... just ask one of the moderators to do it for you!! :)

dmdonald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
michigan
If you are looking for a good laugh please click here or here, and check out post numbers 105 and 124. Oh and please don't forget to click the like button I would really appreciate it. :)

Just helping with the post count but if you want to take a look and push the like button I'd really like that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread